New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Share ko lang yung pics galing from evo.net. Not sure if somebody already posted this but Mods, pa merge na lang pag meron na.

I hope this is the new Lancer. Its named Milvas...

Front and rear is melowed down version of the Evo X concept, pero parang yung side, kuha pa rin from current model..

Pero at least may nakuha sa concept, kahit konti lang. I like the crisp lines on the side and also the front fascia (kahit nandun pa rin yung corporate emblem nila). Ganda rin ng seats pero I'm sure (?) di aabot sa production model to.

It seems the rumor that the new lancer encarnations of Evo will be slightly or totally different from the "normal" production models..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Eto naman daw yung bagong pajero evolution...

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    It's far-fetched... but the new lip and headlights of the new Lancer remind me of a Ferrari 360.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Mukhang facelift lang uli. Ganun pa rin yung basic body structure, iniba lang yung front & rear.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Its based on the current Lancer.
    I think its a Taiwan/China Mitsubishi Concept car from early [SIZE=3]2004[/SIZE].
    Mitsubishi Milvas Concept

I guess the Concept X points the way to how the next lancer will look like, since this was made under the guidance Akinori Nakanishi Mitsubishi's Head of design operations worldwide.

The Concept X was created by Mitsubishi Design Europe’s Exterior Chief Designer Omer Halilhodzic.
    Last edited by AG4; June 7th, 2006 at 11:44 PM.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4
    I guess the Concept X points the way to how the next lancer will look like, since this was made under the guidance Akinori Nakanishi Mitsubishi's Head of design operations worldwide.

The Concept X was created by Mitsubishi Design Europe’s Exterior Chief Designer Omer Halilhodzic.
    edit: parang Galant (shark )
    Last edited by BoEinG_747; June 8th, 2006 at 12:14 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Boeing, If I'm not mistaken, Lancer Evo X concept yung pix, derived from Mitsu's spotsback concept.

AG4, may new commercial na yung lancer sa Taiwan and china, it looks like to be new pero yung side view nya, parang yung current model pero mas bulky yung fenders and more crisp yung line. Let me try to get my friends capture it. The front looks like Milvas pero yung rear, pizza pie tail lights pa rin (pero smoked with circular innards parang yung sa mazda3/6).

Looking at the photos, yung head lights and tail lights are similar between the Milvas and evo X concept.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BoEinG_747
    edit: parang Galant (shark )
    Yes, that is what inspired me to make these...

Lancer

Galant
    Last edited by AG4; June 8th, 2006 at 12:23 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 3kster
    Boeing, If I'm not mistaken, Lancer Evo X concept yung pix, derived from Mitsu's spotsback concept.

AG4, may new commercial na yung lancer sa Taiwan and china, it looks like to be new pero yung side view nya, parang yung current model pero mas bulky yung fenders and more crisp yung line. Let me try to get my friends capture it. The front looks like Milvas pero yung rear, pizza pie tail lights pa rin (pero smoked with circular innards parang yung sa mazda3/6).

Looking at the photos, yung head lights and tail lights are similar between the Milvas and evo X concept.
    thanks bro 3kster,mukhang maganda ito kylan kaya dadating sa Pinas ito ,para may panlaban pa kung 2006 civic

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4

I'll take this beauty over the Civic any day...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
New Mitsubishi Lancer?