New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Overall, nothing special with this Galant... but its nice to see the ugly Boulay Pizza grill/nose go away!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I like it. Nanghihinayang nga ako yung kasi di ba may Galant na naging COTY sa Japan? Kaya lang parang kasabay nung non-recall issues at financial problems ng mitsu kaya hindi sumikat? Doon ako nanghihinayang. Good car destroyed by bad press.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Still don't like.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    galant is pretty much dead in the phil already. Very very very few buy them anymore. Talo na rin kasi cya sa Camry , Accord and lately lalo na sa WRX in terms of design and reliability. Sana ipadala na nila dito yung Galant Fortis

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Boulay grille aside, it still looks very similar to the one we're getting. The front end needs an overhaul...it's just too round and soft to be interesting, in my opinion.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    drop na dapat galant locally and concentrate on the new lancer..

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBimmer View Post
    drop na dapat galant locally and concentrate on the new lancer..
    +1 Dropped na sya I think...
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzmage_89 View Post
    Sana ipadala na nila dito yung Galant Fortis
    The Galant Fortis is the JDM name of the all-new 2008 Lancer (*Evo X is still called a Lancer).

Its should arrive here next year, it will be known here as the "Lancer EX".

Expect a larger global Galant for other markets(JDM name might change), the Concept ZT may give us a hint of how it will look like.

Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Boulay grille aside, it still looks very similar to the one we're getting. The front end needs an overhaul...it's just too round and soft to be interesting, in my opinion.
    The entire car will be replaced in probably 2 years or less, so a major facelift/reskin might be useless at this point.
    Last edited by AG4; December 26th, 2007 at 10:48 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Nawala na aura at spirit ng Galant unlike the previous generations. Wala halos bumibili nito at bihirang bihira, kaya nilakihan ang standard discount na P330,000!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by blitzmage_89 View Post
    galant is pretty much dead in the phil already. Very very very few buy them anymore. Talo na rin kasi cya sa Camry , Accord and lately lalo na sa WRX in terms of design and reliability. Sana ipadala na nila dito yung Galant Fortis
    The Fortis will be available locally, it's called the 2008 Lancer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
New Mitsubishi Galant Grunder (facelift)