New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Yesterday saw the first official image of the Mitsubishi Attrage surface – today, what looks like Thai brochure scans reveals the rest of the car, including elements of the interior, albeit in smaller chunk form.

Based on it, Thailand is set to get four variants of the Attrage over two trim levels, the GLS and GLX. The GLS Ltd and GLS, along with one GLX model, are CVT models, while the remaining GLX should be the base form of the range, equipped with a five-speed manual.

The Attrage shares the same 1.2 litre 3A92 three-cylinder MIVEC unit as its Mirage hatchback sibling, with 78 PS at 6,000 rpm and 100 Nm at 4,000 rpm for output numbers. Mitsubishi is touting a 22 km per litre fuel consumption for the car, nudging it ahead of its Nissan Almera and Honda Brio Amaze competitors.

Both standard and range-topping GLS versions will have dual airbags, while the GLX models will only feature a single airbag for the driver. Six exterior shades are listed for the Attrage in the brochure, these being the signature Cerulean Blue Mica, as well as Red Metallic, White Pearl, Eisen Gray Mica, Cool Silver and Pyreness (might be a mispelt Pyrenees) Black Mica.

The Attrage will be produced at Mitsubishi Motors Thailand’s Factory Three at the Laem Chabang plant located in Chonburi, and is set to make its market debut in Thailand in July, with the Phillipines due to get the sedan shortly after.
    - Mitsubishi Attrage - brochure reveals rest of sedan

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Vios? Hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    mirage sedan

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    maganda pala toys nya... Based from the brochure, does it mean that the GLX variant will have 15 inch alloy wheels, rear arm console and LED repeater lights?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I'm almost sure na ang presyo nito eh between the Mirage and the Lancer EX.
    Vios na nga ang magiging pinakamahigpit na kalaban nito.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I wish my Mirage GLS has side mirror mounted repeaters, steering wheel audio controls and foldable center rear armrest

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Parang almera ang itsura... nget-pa hehehe

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Sa tingin ko Brio Amaze pa din ang pinaka panget hehehe

But then, the Almera suddenly looked upscale to my eyes.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I wish my Mirage GLS has side mirror mounted repeaters, steering wheel audio controls and foldable center rear armrest
    Mas gusto ko pa rin ang porma ng GLS mo sir. Sana nga lang, dinagdagan na lang nila ng "toys".

- sir Calix, makiki- hiram na lang ng image. :thankyou:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    Sa tingin ko Brio Amaze pa din ang pinaka panget hehehe

But then, the Almera suddenly looked upscale to my eyes.
    Swift Dzire parin pinakapangit for me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast