New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last edited by likot; July 18th, 2005 at 03:29 PM.

are you saying na pangit at di tatgal engine ng adventure??? sugod mo sa baha di ka nyan ititirik. kinakalawang na body umaandar pa rin yan. eh bat yung innova bago pa lang meron na nagkakaproblem sa oil leak, chaka merong isa na nag complain ayaw magstart di raw siya nag iisa meron pa iba super dami ng pinalitan ng casa what if di na under warranty yun at chaka lumitaw ganon na problem butas ang bulsa natin, i know nabasa mo ang thread na ito. para sa akin lang naman po!!! yan po ang opinion ko!!! peace to all!!!
    Parekoy, hindi naman porke't sabihin na Innova bilhin eh sinasabi na panget ang Adventure, opinion lang yan pre. Based on the specs talo talaga ang Adventure, but hey tried and tested na ang Adventure, but you can't really stop in influx of CRDi engines. What am trying to say is stop flaming.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    IMO... the Innova E is a better buy.

Innova D4D
    102 hp / 200 Nm torque

Mitsubishi Adventure Diesel
    72 hp / 168 Nm torque

the engine is the heart of a car... not the accessories.
    I'm a city driver so torque has no meaning to me. I am more on accessories and creature comforts while stuck in a traffic jam.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    bawal mag away bawal ang pikon hehehehe
    Last edited by likot; July 18th, 2005 at 03:38 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by EL Chicane
    Ang tanong ko lang, how can you SQUEEZE all these things you want for a price tag of only P837,000 ????? Try to analyze the economics behind the pricing strategy. Tapos gusto mo pang lagyan ng suspension like the Pajero. There is a marketing reason behind the "less than spectacular" specs..... C'mon man, you can analyze much better than that?
    Easy man!!! im not testing out your intelligence...but maybe you should re-read and understand my comments...did I mention that there that the price tag wouldn't change?

Peace out.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    Easy man!!! im not testing out your intelligence...but maybe you should re-read and understand my comments...did I mention that there that the price tag wouldn't change?

Peace out.
    sorry sir!!!

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    If I will be buying an AUV, horsepower figures will not be my priority but reliability and carrying capacity. If I want performance, I'll buy a Lynx RS or a second hand SiR. The adventure is still a good buy despite its old age. It's cheap, reliable, and easy to maintain. If you compare the Innova to the Adventure, the Innova will win hands-down on specs but it has a lot to be proven. Also, I think the Phils is not ready for crdi engines. I have seen a number of crdi Troopers with busted injectors due to our dirty fuel. Just my opinion.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    kung reliability and carrying capacity ang importante, dpat dun nalang sa low end adventure.

Adventure Super Sport = Abubot at burloloy galore! IMO.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by likot
    are you saying na pangit at di tatgal engine ng adventure??? sugod mo sa baha di ka nyan ititirik. kinakalawang na body umaandar pa rin yan. eh bat yung innova bago pa lang meron na nagkakaproblem sa oil leak, chaka merong isa na nag complain ayaw magstart di raw siya nag iisa meron pa iba super dami ng pinalitan ng casa what if di na under warranty yun at chaka lumitaw ganon na problem butas ang bulsa natin, i know nabasa mo ang thread na ito. para sa akin lang naman po!!! yan po ang opinion ko!!! peace to all!!!
    Did I say anything like that? You are putting your words into my mouth.

Btw, I don't think that the engine has anything to do with wading through floods.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Eto na lang:

Adventure - the first AUV line in the country to offer all front-facing seats as standard feature. And Mitsubishi did it without having to change the name, such as the Isuzu Sportivo, or release an all-new model, such as the Toyota Innova. :D
    Last edited by Bogeyman; July 18th, 2005 at 11:57 AM.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
The new Adventure Super Sport