New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    Is there anything mechanically better about the "new" Adventure? Not so far as I see...
    As far as I was able to compare, the suspension on the new Adventure has been adjusted for more comfort, compared to the earlier units. Pretty consistent with the claim that it's now more of a people mover than just a cargo carrier.

The downside is that it now tends to sag a bit more on full loads, especially in the rear, compared to the previous models' stiff suspension.

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by niky
    I don't understand Mitsu... at least Isuzu spent some money to make the "new" Crosswind look cosmetically different from the "old" one. And the suspension is much much better. Is there anything mechanically better about the "new" Adventure? Not so far as I see...

I wonder how long companies like Nissa, Mitsubishi and Isuzu are going to keep trying to compete in some of these car categories with the dinosaurs they have?
    Yun nga kasi ang reason: walang competition sa price bracket ng Adventure sa ngayon. So Mitsu "probably" does not have enough justification to spend R&D to grab market share away from a similar competitor model. Kasi nga, kung ang pera mo eh hanggang dun lang talaga, no choice ka naman but to buy the Adventure. When there is competition, the consumer becomes the winnier. Kapag walang competition, you just have to grin and bear it. :praning:

3. FrankDrebin Guest
    IMO, if I have to buy a brand new vehicle I'll take this one. My reasons: limited budget, I want it brand new, includes a lot of accessories, reliable, roomy, functional, cheap to maintain, etc.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    inova j ba magkano? mas ok parin ata to compared dito sa adventure ... grbe hehe kasabay paa to ng revo e yung katawan iniba iba nlng yung mga ilaw ! e yung highlander nga at revo nawala na ito nandito parin hehe pero i guess nga dahil may bumibili parin kaya nandyan parin .. nawala pa yung gas version !!!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushi Mushi
    Marami pa ring bumibili ng Adventure dahil mura siya. Hindi lahat ng tao kayang bumili ng Crosswind or Innova eh. Basta mura, meron at meron pa ring market yan. :praning:
    IMO, hindi lng price tag ang tinitignan ng buyer, kc 800k ay hindi birong halaga.. More people convience and trust Adventure to be proven and reliable vehicle even outdated and old in engine.

Bakit ka bibili ng sasakyan na mura na alam mo nman na sandali lang eh di muna magagamit.

For new version vehicle like crosswind-para kcng overpriced yung unit nila even with the new engine and flexi ride.

In my opinion lng po!

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by arvic
    IMO, hindi lng price tag ang tinitignan ng buyer, kc 800k ay hindi birong halaga.. More people convience and trust Adventure to be proven and reliable vehicle even outdated and old in engine.

Bakit ka bibili ng sasakyan na mura na alam mo nman na sandali lang eh di muna magagamit.
    Yup, that's what I meant. Mura na, reliable pa. Saan ka pa? Yung Innova J eh mas mahal pa rin kaysa dito sa Mitsu 2005. Saka marami ding nagsabi na turn-off sila dun sa hitsura ng Innova. Hindi tulad ng Adventure na although luma na yung design eh pormang SUV kahit papaano. :praning:

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    a model upgrade in the middle of the year? mahina siguro sales ng mitsu ngayon,
    for me, sobrand dami ng accessories sa grand sport, this new Super Sport looks more simple and okay in my eyes..

here's the current price of the Innova
    2.5E manual diesel 865,000
    2.5J manual diesel 768,000
    2.5J manual gas 728,000

if mitsu has an option for a rear coil spring, malamang medyo lalakas benta nila, ako kasi ayaw ko na ng matalbog, gusto ko ng comfort hehe..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl_f555
    a model upgrade in the middle of the year? mahina siguro sales ng mitsu ngayon
    From what my Mitsu agent told me, masyadong mahal ang Grand Sport para maging competitive sa market, that's why they had to water it down.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    IMO... the Innova E is a better buy.

Innova D4D
    102 hp / 200 Nm torque

Mitsubishi Adventure Diesel
    72 hp / 168 Nm torque

the engine is the heart of a car... not the accessories.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last edited by likot; July 18th, 2005 at 03:34 PM.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
The new Adventure Super Sport