New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Malamang nga, yung pinagkukunan ko ng info matanda na gumawa, hehehe. Baka luma yung guide nya. :D

But Mitsubishi really did made an effort to match the Toyota diesel engine. The next question now, is their gear matches.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Mas marami akong nakikita na Adventure na mausok...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    adventure looks better imho lang

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by krscla
    Mas marami akong nakikita na Adventure na mausok...
    ohno !!!
    Adventure Mausok? is that right ? whats the reason ? meron cure nman sa mausok di ba? :confused:
    hmm, tingin ko mga Sirs kdming Adventure na me Looks tsaka mas maporma ang tindig , is it? a friend of mine sabi nya parehas makina ng Pajero though difference lang Pajero merong turbo ...:freak:

5. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Originally posted by eyescube
    ohno !!!
    Adventure Mausok? is that right ? whats the reason ? meron cure nman sa mausok di ba? :confused:
    hmm, tingin ko mga Sirs kdming Adventure na me Looks tsaka mas maporma ang tindig , is it? a friend of mine sabi nya parehas makina ng Pajero though difference lang Pajero merong turbo ...:freak:
    On my daily route, mas marami talaga akong nakikita na mausok na Adventure. Depende narin siguro iyan sa may-ari pero may mga ilan na alam mong bago kaya magtataka ka kung bakit hindi ok ang usok lalo na kung umoovertake sila.

May 2 Mitsubishi diesels kami. Maayos ang maintenance pero kahit papaano, medyo mausok parin. Paborito pa ng mga nanghuhuli sa EDSA.

Mas ok siguro ang Revo na VX200.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eyescube,

Yes, it did share a common engine with the Pajero 2.5. The engine code is 4d56. On Stradas and Pajeros, this engine is equipped with a turbo and sometimes an intercooler. On L300's, Endeavors, and Adventures it is normally aspirated (non-turbo).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    lahat naman ng diesel engine mausok kapag walang TLC

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by krscla
    On my daily route, mas marami talaga akong nakikita na mausok na Adventure. Depende narin siguro iyan sa may-ari pero may mga ilan na alam mong bago kaya magtataka ka kung bakit hindi ok ang usok lalo na kung umoovertake sila.

May 2 Mitsubishi diesels kami. Maayos ang maintenance pero kahit papaano, medyo mausok parin. Paborito pa ng mga nanghuhuli sa EDSA.

Mas ok siguro ang Revo na VX200.
    ;) Ang kaya ko lang po mapa-2nd hand na sasakyan, eh bago po yang REVO VX200...:confused: whew ang mahal nyan he!he!he!

If You all Guys are to choose from Diesel to GAS type of engine, noting that you live from Isabela then definitely on occassional basis your REVO or Adventure will be put on Hire sa Hatid Sundo Service sa Manila Airport, which do you prefer? GAS or Diesel ? and why?

Am handicapped when it comes to vehicles thats why am depending and basing my wise decision in all the inputs am getting from you all...

Thanks Admin....& more power to Tsikot.com

Bryan

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is the diesel board. Naturally a lot of folks here will go diesel. Hehehe.

If you live in a place with lots of dirt roads, get the model with the lower body cladding (those plastic flares and lower doors) to protect agains flying rocks.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well I've driven both the Diesel Revo and Adventure.
    Both casa maintained, and uses Mobil Delvac 1 Synth.
    Revo uses Caltex Diesel while the Adv. uses Shell Diesel.

Eto ang na observe ko:

1. Acceleration - Up to now, Adv. has the slowest accel. Yung Revo mabilis. Ayaw pang ayusin ng Mitsu ang gears ng Adv. Eh the only time the Adv. gets decent accel. is mga 3rd gear lang!

2. Vibration - Well ewan ko lang, but the Adv. has the smoothest running engine. Yung Revo shaky pa rin, but di sing terrible ng Hilander! :lol

3. Looks - The Adv. looks a lot better, IMHO.

4. Internal Looks - The Adv. looks more car like. Yung Revo, one complaint ko is the door, ang nipis, and when you close it, metallic ang sound.

5. Road Clearance - Taas talaga ng Revo! Nice for anti-baha!

6. Engine Power - I think sa hatakan, the Adv. has a sight edge over the Revo 2.4. It's the lousy gears ng Adv. that bring it down. Alanganin minsan, lalo na ang 1st gear!

7. Usok Power - As we all keep saying, yung 4d56, needs a lot of TLC. At this does not mean maintenance LANG, pati DRIVING HABITS. Eh maganda nga maintenance ng mga L300 Vans, eh parang gago mag drive ang mga drivers, ayan pano na kaya? Lets see Toyota come up with a version of the L300 and let them be driven by Jeepney drivers. hehehe...

8. Ride comfort - Mas ok talaga ang Revo, a lot more stable than the Adv. But sa Adv naman, when may load na, dun lang medyo nag improve and ride. The trick with the Adv. is to get good tires, and throw away that GOATYEAR tires that come with it. Na compare ko na dati yan sa Japan made tires, para nga akong nakasakay sa GOAT. :lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Need ur input,i plan to buy 2ndhand Mits.Adventure Model Yr.2000,2.5L Diesel,m/t