New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dear All,
    I came up to my final decision that the best suitable vehicle for my family's need is buying a 2nd Hand AUV and i am eyeing for Mits.Adventure Model 2000/2.5L Diesel/ M/T ...
    May i ask from you all info. abt. Adventure esp. on this Year Model 2000, and on how reliable Mitsubishi Adventure is?I noticed that mas maraming nagbebenta ng Mitsubishi Adventure keysa Revo,hmm,mas mura pa nga ang Adventure compared to REVO noting they have the same year model, is it because kalampagin ba ito? ano bang usually sakit ng Adventure?
    Kindly impart to me your knowledge and experience on how to buy a good quality Mit. Adventure... Marami rin po sa mga AUV's ginagamit sa pamamasada,is that right? do the seller can mask the history of the vehicle?
    How do i know kung ginamit ito sa pamamasada?

Lastly, if ever i bought this Vehicle Mits.Adventure Year 2000 Model, is it advisable na ipa-undercoat ko sya right away?
    Medyo kasi rough road po doon sa amin sa Isabela...

Your kind help, input is highly appreciated...Sir,Admin...more power to you!!!

Hoping to hear from you all...

Thank, Bryan
    :nerd:

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    go for revo GLX diesel (obvious na dalawa na revo namin) .. malakas sa akyatan kahit puno at matipid sa diesel ... sa parts, for sure eh makaka-hanap ka sa mga sulok ng province dahil toyota...

mataas resale value ng Toyota kaya medyo mataas price ng mga 2nd hand compared sa ibang brand... pero syempre check mo maigi kung ok pa condition ng unit...

mahirap malaman kung ginagamit sa pag-pasada.. pero makikita mo naman yung wear and tear sa interior.. siguro eh medyo faded tignan.. sa carpet lang eh baka makita mo na agad na pangit na...

ang ayaw ko lang sa adventure eh masikip.. tumatama ulo ko sa gilid pag sa side ako naka-upo either sa front row or 2nd row.. 5'8 kasi ako.... pero kung pang family use eh ok na rin siguro

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    I agree with revogsx. Mag toyota ka na lang, meron kami nun, pag medyo naluluma lumalabas na yung mga sakit nya, (hard starting, emission problem, etc.) Saka medyo lakas nya kumain ng diesel, may 3 ako kakilala, pare pareho ng problem.
    bad trip nga eh

Anyway own experience ko lang po ito.

I have nothing against mitsu cars, pero ganun yung mga experience ko eh

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    any of both, they perform good. its a matter of who owned it and kung maingat talaga ang owner and on time ang maintenance ng vehicle. i'm also from isabela.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eyescube::: Check the service manual if it's casa maintained or duely maintained by the previous owner, you could ask for its receipts if they had it serviced outside. Its amenities are good enough, to keep you busy and tinker with all the stuffs while parked. Ask what are the replaced parts. Mitsu have this nagging suspension sound even from other models. I've already spoken to numerous owners, one thing they don't like about the Adventure is the engine power, lacks when you need it most. Comfort-wise, Adventure leads farther than the REVO seats (third row not included). If the vehicle if properly maintained, there shouldn't be any hard starting, emission problems and measly fuel consumption. I'm pretty sure that all vehicles if not cared for properly will result in the same manner.

Vehicle history could ba masked or not, depending on how honest the seller wants to put it. One thing to look out if it was used for commuting service is to check the body panels. Most PUVs have had their share of fender benders.

HTH

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup any of the both and i salute for buying what you need and not what you want!

it's advisable to have an undercoating job, for added protection.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by revoGSX
    go for revo GLX diesel (obvious na dalawa na revo namin) .. malakas sa akyatan kahit puno at matipid sa diesel ... sa parts, for sure eh makaka-hanap ka sa mga sulok ng province dahil toyota...

mataas resale value ng Toyota kaya medyo mataas price ng mga 2nd hand compared sa ibang brand... pero syempre check mo maigi kung ok pa condition ng unit...

mahirap malaman kung ginagamit sa pag-pasada.. pero makikita mo naman yung wear and tear sa interior.. siguro eh medyo faded tignan.. sa carpet lang eh baka makita mo na agad na pangit na...

ang ayaw ko lang sa adventure eh masikip.. tumatama ulo ko sa gilid pag sa side ako naka-upo either sa front row or 2nd row.. 5'8 kasi ako.... pero kung pang family use eh ok na rin siguro
    Sir, Yun sa REVO Diesel 2.0 Liters lang ba stock nila yata, ito kasi mostly nakikita ko sa mga Ads? compared to Adventure 2.5L ... how do you compare the Engine? nakakalamang ba ang Adventure? Am so handicap kc when it comes to Vehicles...

Once Again, thank you all...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ko alam ang displacement ng diesel ng Toyota. Pero displacement is not everything naman. Ang important is how much power and torque it puts out and at what rpm is most of the power available.

Maraming Adventure at Revo owners dito sa board. Both vehicles have their virtues and vices. Just get the one that suits you.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Engine specs:

Adventure: Inline-4 84/4200 (bhp/rpm) 168/2500 (Nm/rpm) 2.5L gathered another info; 72/4200 (hp/rpm). This may cause confusion.

Revo: Inline-4 86/4200 (bhp/rpm) 165/2500 (Nm/rpm) 2.4L

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    72 bhp ang initial rating ng 4d56 nooong una itong lumabas (Bagets era pa ata noon). I don't know what they did.

84 bhp is the power rating of a GEN I Pajero Turbo. Ibig sabihin, napalakas ng Mitsu ang power ng non-turbo 4d56 to turbo levels without using forced induction? Wow! hehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Need ur input,i plan to buy 2ndhand Mits.Adventure Model Yr.2000,2.5L Diesel,m/t