New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    my tires have uneven worn-outs on both front and back.i just have a wheel a alignment a couple of months but still the same.fluctuating voltage reading everytime i used both headlights (130/90w) and aircon.i already change my battery(9 X13 plates) my alternator is rated 90A.
    recently,i have my alternator fix....my electrician wound it again and change the diode 'coz its defective...
    please advice on this my fellow tsikoters...
    thanks n advance....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    have your wheels checked for alignment...kung aligned pa rin malamang mali ang air inflation mo.

yung electrical mo, palagay ko kulang lang sa grounding wire or palitin na ang main grounding wires mo. try to use the search function of this board/forum regaring adding grounding wires.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thanks for the info this will help me a lot....

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    my tire size is 31 x 10.5 x r15...usually what is the right tire pressure for this...
    thanks in advance...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to be safe, 30psi is ideal for most situations, also have regular rotation of the tires so you will have even wear on all the tires. me, i rotate every time i chage my oil.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup agree with kcboy...btw kung dati ng merun pangit ng wear yung gulong minsan hindi noticeable ang improvement.

i usually put the wheel with pangit na thread wear sa likod until pumantay halos.

the culprit is usually the front

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    thanks....

need help on my pajero exceed....