New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    1. i have a car and it is White Mitsubishi lancer 97 and i was planning to colored the rims..do you guys have any idea how much it will cost?,color? and where car shops has this kind of services (pls most possible location QC,Makati,Manila)

2. i know u guys familiar with the duck-tail spoiler..where i can buy those things?(any car shops you know pls..)

thanks..

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    1) sir pwede nyo na I-DIY yan pag paint nfg rims kaysa magbayad pa kayo bili na lang kayo ng spray kung what color ang ipapaint nyo

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mxn View Post
    1. i have a car and it is White Mitsubishi lancer 97 and i was planning to colored the rims..do you guys have any idea how much it will cost?,color? and where car shops has this kind of services (pls most possible location QC,Makati,Manila)

2. i know u guys familiar with the duck-tail spoiler..where i can buy those things?(any car shops you know pls..)

thanks..
    1. afaik, freddie's evangelista (bangkal, makati) does that. cost is around 700 per rim. color? depends on your car and rims. sa white, i prefer a black one with polished lip. pwede din gunmetal.
    2. those are fabricated. afaik, there are items like these sold in forums like here (sa classifieds, tsaka sa MLPH). pero pwede kang pafabricate sa mga fiberglass shops.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Thank you mga tol sa reply..mga tol e ung HID Headlights..me lam b kyo na mura?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Guys, How about stickers?any suggestions?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thank you mga tol sa reply..mga tol e ung HID Headlights..me lam b kyo na mura?
    hwag ka mag HID kung hindi naka projector types yung headlamps mo, which i am sure, it is.

there are lots of threads here discussing use of HID lamps on non-projector type headlamps. search mo na lang.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys, How about stickers?any suggestions?

stickers? hmmm, imho, kinda ricey. keep it clean.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    tama ka nga dun dude..mas maganda kung malinis tignan car mo.

Need help about my ride