ive been planning to buy some 2nd hand ride of my own and the pajero 2 door really comes first into my interest after the mitsu shark galant.if god permits, this will be the first diesel engined car that will have in the family and my first own personal ride. since im just an average guy, maintenance will be my first priority in selecting my own ride. well actually maintenance and looks(im planning to color it with the same looks just lyk the 2007 2dr limted dakar pajero. saw the pix months ago at the mitsu archives)is all that matters to me hehe. im not really particular on the comfort of the ride (well of course, ice cold aircon will and the engine performance hehe).i just need to know the fuel efficiency of a 2 door 4m40 paj running at an average city driving. does the 2 door paj varies greatly more on fuel efficiency compared to 4 door paj wagons? my dealer here told me that it varies by half the consumption of a 4 door paj (well its barely noticeable coz the wagon is bigger ) while my colleagues told me that the dealer is exaggeratingg and its only barely noticeable efficient compared to the wagons. well considering my options assuming that its in "great" conditon, it'll be a 2 door 4m40 m/t convrted paj. pls advice and thanks.