New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    The rear right side of my MS is higher than the left. does anybody try to correct and solve this problem because according to mitsu SA, nothing they can do about this in MS because the cause is the fuel tank location is on the left side of the car that affect the ride height. But even the fuel is near empty still left side is lower than the right.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Its kind of a normal thing. Some people just get really o.c. about it. Even with the tank empty, its still a heavy chunk of metal.

Grab some poly spring spacers from your local Old Man Emu or Ironman dealer. They sell them starting at 10mm. They are usually used to level out the difference between front ride height and rear ride height but you can also use them to level side to side differences. Try some on the left front spring just to see.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by perrydel View Post
    The rear right side of my MS is higher than the left. does anybody try to correct and solve this problem because according to mitsu SA, nothing they can do about this in MS because the cause is the fuel tank location is on the left side of the car that affect the ride height. But even the fuel is near empty still left side is lower than the right.
    Ganito rin yung dati kong ride, Isuzu Crosswind, pero sa left side naman ang mataas kasi nasa right side ang fuel tank, and it was corrected by adjusting the torsion bars.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    yan talaga hirap sa mga matatangkad na ladder frame na suv eh like the this and Fortuner, madali mahalata kung di pantay. kaya mas okey talaga ang crossover

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Its kind of a normal thing. Some people just get really o.c. about it. Even with the tank empty, its still a heavy chunk of metal.

Grab some poly spring spacers from your local Old Man Emu or Ironman dealer. They sell them starting at 10mm. They are usually used to level out the difference between front ride height and rear ride height but you can also use them to level side to side differences. Try some on the left front spring just to see.
    thanks OTEP, its a good idea i will try this.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Hindi... okay ang fotuner, pantay talaga sya...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac40 View Post
    Ganito rin yung dati kong ride, Isuzu Crosswind, pero sa left side naman ang mataas kasi nasa right side ang fuel tank, and it was corrected by adjusting the torsion bars.
    wala torsion bar MS, mas madali kung meron

8. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Kung may sakay ka... sa kanan mo pa-upuin, baka nasanay lang yung montero mo na mabigat sa kaliwa palagi.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by perrydel View Post
    nasubukan mo i-drive ng may passenger ( balanced), tapos after parking, tsaka mo icheck ang height.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by zix888 View Post
    nasubukan mo i-drive ng may passenger ( balanced), tapos after parking, tsaka mo icheck ang height.
    yes, equally weight distribution naman, kahit load lahat nasa right side kasama din bumababa left side. tingnan mo mga MS halos lahat mababa left side, lalo na mga 4X2.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast