New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by take1bar View Post
    maybe u haven't drive a pajero. let me correct u pajero is primarily for off road not street/standard road
    how can you say so, im talking about standard road like what you see outside your door. why? you will buy Pajero just for the sake of off-roading? i guess not!...IF YOU DRIVE ONE as well, 90% of the road you travel is the 'standard road' which i am referring to...only 10% for 'off-road'....not unless if you are in the Phils...standard road refer also as off-road/tough-road!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    By the way BMW X3 ang ginagamit ng BMW Motorsports sa Dakar since last year..Nissan dropped out a couple of years ago,but nasa Production modified class parin yung Terrano at new Frontier na runned by Nissan France.

Naalala ko sinakyan ko yung Pajero Evo Dakar Rally Raid car replica(2005 spec yun na walang engine) dun sa Manila Motor Show last year,grabe ang hirap palang sumakay dyan..

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by trackers888 View Post
    Agree with bewarn pero kung sakali ngang i offer sa Phil market ang Pajero Evo tulad ng inilaban sa Dakar, may bibili kaya? Sayang naman kung idi display lang nya yun. Baka umabot ng 6M (I'm not sure) above ang price nun just incase!
    i think someone will buy, jo joc bolante manage to acquire a ferrari, why not pgma, mike arroyo has german account

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    ano ba point nitong si niky, sobra dami sinabi

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    i am enjoying this site, u will be able to determine who got the brain and draw a line between the brain and brawls, yung ang alam lng ay porma sa kotse ala naman pala laman utak. to qoute bewarn. hahahahahahah

6. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by 1.8XLi View Post
    how can you say so, im talking about standard road like what you see outside your door. why? you will buy Pajero just for the sake of off-roading? i guess not!...IF YOU DRIVE ONE as well, 90% of the road you travel is the 'standard road' which i am referring to...only 10% for 'off-road'....not unless if you are in the Phils...standard road refer also as off-road/tough-road!
    ano ba naman ito, wala naman ata ako sinabi na "just for the sake of off roading", i clearly write sorry, sinulat pala, tagalog na lng tayo ha para maintindi, ang sinabi ko "primarily" iba naman ata meaning ng primarily sa "just". ang salitang primarily connotes that there is secondary purpose, ay sorry uli tagalog na lng. ay log out na lng ako tama ata si bewarn, inday garutay

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    can you smell it?
    Last edited by Negus; January 25th, 2007 at 11:06 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by reaganyun View Post
    i think someone will buy, jo joc bolante manage to acquire a ferrari, why not pgma, mike arroyo has german account
    Maabangan nga ng makahipo man lang ng Pajero Evo

9. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    sniff sniff...may nag aaway pa ata, kamot ulo...

anyways, sino ba may link na ******* sa documentary ng dakkar..sana maganda quality para aus panoorin..wala kc ako makita o mahina ako mag hanap..

pa share naman

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First off, congrats to Mitsubishi for winning the Dakar. This year's race was again marred with casualties on the part of the competitors. Changes in the rules and improvements in equipment meant no non-competitor (e.g. villagers, media, etc.) casualty in recent years.

As the old Nascar saying goes, 'Race on Sunday, sell on Monday'. The vehicles in Dakar may be different from what manufacturers sell in their showroom but it does not mean that technology does not trickle down. Competition makes a great test bed for new technologies. And it is not limited to big parts like drivetrains. Things like aluminum cooling systems, improved CV joints, intelligent all wheel drive systems, and other things we now take foregranted in modern automobiles were battle tested in competition before becoming commonplace.

The monocoque chassis and IRS of the GEN III Pajero is a product of lessons learned at the Dakar.

And if one ever wondered what those 'Valeo' body graphics on the Pajeros meant, Valeo is a parts supplier for Mitsubishi and they use racing to improve the products they make. They also supply to other vehicle manufacturers.

NO WHERE IN THE PHILIPINES WAS EVER INTRODUCED 3.5 LTR V6 PAJERO
    This is correct because the local market directly went to the 3.8l motor.

Guys, no need to get into a name calling match here.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mitsubishi won the 2007 Dakar Rally