New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    mahal nga ng TPMS. isang gulong 2500 ata yun. Mine had a problem, but sa rubber na nkabalot sa pito yung prob and not the TPMS unit mismo. But since nkadikit yung pito sa TPMS kailangan bumili ng bago talaga. Buti nalng underwarranty.

I'd have to shell out 2500 for the rubber gasket sa TPMS, grabe. But all is well. napalitan din.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Magkano ba ang TPMS? If I want to install one in an old car, would that be possible?
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    When you rotate your tires you have to re-program the TPMS. It you easy to re-program you don't have to bring it to winterpine. HOW?

With your engine off.
    Press the botton in your TPMS.
    Put the key to ON/START. "don't run the engine".
    Then your TPMS will start flashing indicating that it's re-programing.
    Done.

The Price of the TPMS in winterpine which Mitsu using is 15k. And 6k for universal. Same features.

Hope this info helps those with TPMS problem.

Cheers!!!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by spynz View Post
    When you rotate your tires you have to re-program the TPMS. It you easy to re-program you don't have to bring it to winterpine. HOW?

With your engine off.
    Done.

The Price of the TPMS in winterpine which Mitsu using is 15k. And 6k for universal. Same features.

Cheers!!!
    thanks for sharing

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Just a follow-up. Press the botton and hold while turning the key ignition to ON/START by then your TPMS will start flashing and release the botton. The reason i know it because i've install a TPMS at winterpine and i was been instructed how to re program the system.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Just a follow-up. Press the botton and hold while turning the key ignition to ON/START by then your TPMS will start flashing and release the botton. The reason i know it because i've install a TPMS at winterpine and i was been instructed how to re program the system.
    I have an OEM TPMS on a 2003 Adventure installed by Winterpine. Re-programming is done manually. Usually when wheels are rotated or when changing wheel positions. And you will need another person to help you out (quite cumbersome). These are the steps (this may not be the same steps with other newer Mitsubishi models):

1. As Spynz mentioned: press and hold the red button on the console of the TPMS then turn ignition on without starting engine. Release the button once the console lights flashes for all wheels (including spare) and keep the ignition on.

2. What happens next is each wheel console light will flash one at a time in sequence. Have another person release air from the tire being read and once the console recognizes the tire, the flashing light will remain on and a beep is heard. This means the console has read a specific wheel (the sequence is FL-FR-RR-LR-Spare).

NOTE: the flashing light will not move on to the next wheel until the console gets the right reading for the tire.

3. You either konk your horn (or shout!) to signal the person to move on to the next wheel).

4. Do steps 2 and 3 for each wheel then turn the ignition off.

TIP: Best that you do the steps where you can re-inflate your tires to the right pressure.

Hope this helps.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Is there a way to completely turn off the tpms? I've replaced my outlander wheels to 20" and couldn't use the TPMS.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Ganda pala use ng TPMS! Actually hindi ko pinapansin yun, minsan kasi drive ko PAJERO FieldMaster ng in-laws ko. But since it's not mine. Drive lang ako ng drive. Mabasa nga manual...kaso nakakahiya baka sabihin pinag iinteresan ko PAJERO nila. I have a 99 GALANT VR V6 btw. Walang TPMS kaya I'm not really familiar with it.

Iba kasi pag mayaman ang tao...pag may sira sa Car nila, palit na lang ng palit. Tsk! tsk!

9. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    ah galing ng infos, yun TPMS ng 3.2 strda namen nagloko din, nag karon ng leak sa pito, 2 times ng dinala sa citimotors, ayun sa third time pinalitan na , buti na lang under warranty, napaka mahal pa la niyan,

sad to say, nawalan ako ng cover ng pito , ewan ko kun san nangyari pero hindi sa casa, 100 daw isa cover ng pito sabi sa casa, ka mahal naman eh hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002

With your engine off.
    Done.

Cheers!!!
    is this how you do it for the gen 3 and gen 3.5pajero?? cause the other post said it is slightly different for the adventure???

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Mitsubishi Tire Pressure Monitoring System