New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Good day sir and mam's.. i recently purchased a Mitsubishi Strada GLX V A/T and i was quite surprise that i am only running 7-8 kilometers per liter of diesel, is this normal? as i noticed, my consumption is like 7.2 to 8.2 in my city driving and only 8.8 km/L on long driving.. do i have to undergo a fuel consumption test as suggested by a mitsubishi service assistant? thanks..

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    sir,
    Sometimes i feel that i have the same fuel consumption, pero pag long drives naman, parang feeling ko, okay naman, di ko kasi ma-tantsa talaga dahil, if the fuel light is up, then i gas up 300, its almost the same as i load up 500, maybe i should try filling up full tank, then distance computation. so far, I get, varying consumption of 8-11. mixed.
    I might add, where did your SA say where we can have the fuel consumption test? sa casa ba?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Good pm sir.. Yes, sa casa daw ng mitsubishi, they told me na pwede daw magpaschedule sa kanila, its going to be like their representative is going to accompany us for a certain length of trip, which is of course we have to shell out for every gas spent and toll fees on my case, its not clear though kung ano ang gagawin nila after the result of the test.. Before ksi ako bumili ng unit i was told that normal city driving can give me efficiency of 13kms/L, medyo nagulat lang ako to realize that i am only running 8kms/L on a mixed driving..

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    for my almost 1 month old bud, i got ~ 8.5k/l city driving and ~ 9-9.5k/l long drive...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by rav_md View Post
    Good pm sir.. Yes, sa casa daw ng mitsubishi, they told me na pwede daw magpaschedule sa kanila, its going to be like their representative is going to accompany us for a certain length of trip, which is of course we have to shell out for every gas spent and toll fees on my case, its not clear though kung ano ang gagawin nila after the result of the test.. Before ksi ako bumili ng unit i was told that normal city driving can give me efficiency of 13kms/L, medyo nagulat lang ako to realize that i am only running 8kms/L on a mixed driving..
    possible lang siguro yung 13/L city driving pag wala kang load, A/C, then madaling araw and walang traffic, running at 80kph constant. and M/T ka.

for A/T, parang tama lang yung 7-8km/l normal stop and go city driving.

mitsubishi strada GLX-V fuel consumption