New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    I was in Peak Motors manila bay, they still don't have news about this.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    anu magiging name ng sasakyan? Monterosport JR.?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Guys totoo daw na may lalabas na ganito.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Eto ang susunod na pupuntiryahin ng mga RICER BOYS. :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pchsmvp View Post
    anu magiging name ng sasakyan? Monterosport JR.?
    Parang Pajero Jr. pero same size.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    For me i find this news welcoming. Finally a manufacturer who is willing to do wonders to give the average filipinos a truth money's worth vehicle. I can smell the end of overpriced crosswind and high end innovas if they dont counter act this move by mitsubishi. Im glad that mitsubishi is back on its track again Not just to regain the number 1 position but also to the consumers' heart.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    What do you mean? Have you ridden the 2.5 manual transmission Fortuner? No difference between that and a basic Innova... except the Innova has a better third row and ride...
    korek ka jan sir. :D

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ericson21 View Post
    korek ka jan sir. :D
    yes, same lang interior ng Innova and Fort. medyo iba lang ung speedometer.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AKI125 View Post
    For me i find this news welcoming. Finally a manufacturer who is willing to do wonders to give the average filipinos a truth money's worth vehicle. I can smell the end of overpriced crosswind and high end innovas if they dont counter act this move by mitsubishi. Im glad that mitsubishi is back on its track again Not just to regain the number 1 position but also to the consumers' heart.
    +1 ako dito, mas worth it naman bumili ng stripped down Montero kesa sa "over glorified" Isuzu Sportivo and Innova V. This reminds me back in the day when I was buying my first brand new car (Civic hatchback) may choice ako that time whether to buy the bare unit at 375k yata yun if I'm not mistaken or 425k for the Limited edition with better upholstery, mag wheels, body colored bumpers and stereo. Yung erpats ko ang gusto yung Limited ed. ako naman yung bare ang gusto ko kase nasa isip ko na mas gusto ko yung kalalabasan nung bare na gagastusan ko ng 50k kesa sa Limited ed. na mas mahal ng 50k in the first place.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Alanganin pa daw toh kasi kakainin yung market ng Adventure. On the bright side, may 3.8 V6 na lalabas. From credible source.

Page 5 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Mitsubishi to sell a sub-million Montero model in 2012?