New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    tingen ko gas guzzler to laki ng kaha eh tapos naging 1.6 na lang. sinlaki eto ng accord and mazda6 yun 95 up.
    The Cedia and the Fortis bodies weight about almost same. Even when compared to the weight/power ratio, the lancer ex 1.6L is around the same with others like the altis, civic.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The Cedia and the Fortis bodies weight about almost same. Even when compared to the weight/power ratio, the lancer ex 1.6L is around the same with others like the altis, civic.
    yeah if its the same weight as my Altis 1.6V then this new Fortis I like...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DANG!

I wish they had the 1.6 Li Lancer EX version available when I was choosing between the City and Vios (never really in the running). This is a great car for the buck.

Sana matapos na ang loan payments so I can grab one of these.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Made in PH ba itong Lancer na to?

Mukhang magandang laban ito with the new 1.6L Focus. Although the 1.6L Focus has a little more hp at 125 and a 6-speed powershift, its a little bit more expensive.
    Last edited by aargh; July 10th, 2012 at 06:27 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I was at SM MOA today and they've displayed the latest Lancer EX GLS 5MT. But theres a big catch...they have added a Php40K discount to the list price (total cash discount of 115K). You can grab the slick 5MT at only 778K (CVT-828K). At this price point, its much lower than the Altis E/G or Cruze LT with all the features below. Its manufactured locally so parts should not be a problem.

Specifications
    Power 117 Ps / 7000 (1.6 MIVEC-4A92)
    Torq 154 Nm / 4000
    Lightweight All-Aluminum Block
    Curb Wght 1250 kgs (MT)
    Trip Computer
    Dual Air Bags
    Keyless entry with immobiliser
    4-wheel disc brakes with ABS/EBD/BA
    4-wheel ind suspension with 205/60R16 92H Tires
    Single in-Dash DVD/MP3/Tuner/iPOD ready/Audio Jack with USB & 4 spkrs
    Bluetooth hands free connectivity
    8 inch touch screen LCD Monitor
    60/40 seats
    Rear arm rest with integrated cup holders
    Manual Aircon
    5 meter turning radius
    Max Speed 190 KPH (5MT)
    59 liter fuel tank
    20KPL FC (constant 90kph) tests done by Mitsubshi

Quote Originally Posted by Verbl Kint View Post
    Current SRP (discounts):

• Lancer EX GLX 1.6 MT P825,000 (75K discount)
    • Lancer EX GLX 1.6 AT P855,000 (60K discount)
    • Lancer EX MX 1.6 AT P930,000 (50K discount)

Discounts may vary. Specs can be downloaded from mmpc.ph.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaro View Post
    I was at SM MOA today and they've displayed the latest Lancer EX GLS 5MT. But theres a big catch...they have added a Php40K discount to the list price (total cash discount of 115K). You can grab the slick 5MT at only 778K (CVT-828K). At this price point, its much lower than the Altis E/G or Cruze LT with all the features below. Its manufactured locally so parts should not be a problem.

Specifications
    Power 117 Ps / 7000 (1.6 MIVEC-4A92)
    Torq 154 Nm / 4000
    Lightweight All-Aluminum Block
    Curb Wght 1250 kgs (MT)
    Trip Computer
    Dual Air Bags
    Keyless entry with immobiliser
    4-wheel disc brakes with ABS/EBD/BA
    4-wheel ind suspension with 205/60R16 92H Tires
    Single in-Dash DVD/MP3/Tuner/iPOD ready/Audio Jack with USB & 4 spkrs
    Bluetooth hands free connectivity
    8 inch touch screen LCD Monitor
    60/40 seats
    Rear arm rest with integrated cup holders
    Manual Aircon
    5 meter turning radius
    Max Speed 190 KPH (5MT)
    59 liter fuel tank
    20KPL FC (constant 90kph) tests done by Mitsubshi
    wow with those specs. this is one social climber car! i'm saying this without sarcasm. kung ako yun tipong yuppie na mahilig sa sedan noon, i'd buy this!

Mitsu may have a winner here! galing naman ni Mitsu, binaba Montero tapos this. it shows that they are really determined to capture a large market share of the sedan and mid suv market.

I'm thinking Mitsu will be no#1 soon. at least here in the Phils. those two car segments ang pinakamarami car buyers kaya.

less than 800K for mid-size compact with all the perks, tapos M/T, matipid pa ito!

----
    but then again yun previous gen nila di'ba benta lang less than 700K hindi din naman mabili. yun kasi itsura current gen dated pa din eh, pero sulit na imho
    Last edited by pop3corn; July 11th, 2012 at 02:14 AM.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by joeycaro View Post
    Note: the automatic transmission is a conventional 4-speed automatic, not a CVT type.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2003
    maganda ng buy ito..dun sa glx ko na 2.0 eh d pa sya ipod ready at walang USB port...though dko man kelangan kasi CD player ako, its like its good to have them naman..

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by pop3corn View Post
    wow with those specs. this is one social climber car! i'm saying this without sarcasm. kung ako yun tipong yuppie na mahilig sa sedan noon, i'd buy this!

Mitsu may have a winner here! galing naman ni Mitsu, binaba Montero tapos this. it shows that they are really determined to capture a large market share of the sedan and mid suv market.

I'm thinking Mitsu will be no#1 soon. at least here in the Phils. those two car segments ang pinakamarami car buyers kaya.

less than 800K for mid-size compact with all the perks, tapos M/T, matipid pa ito!

----
    but then again yun previous gen nila di'ba benta lang less than 700K hindi din naman mabili. yun kasi itsura current gen dated pa din eh, pero sulit na imho
    Unless may pang-tapat sila na matindi sa avanza at innova, I don't think they will get the #1 status. Also, wala silang kotse na pang-taxi. hehe

10. Join Date
    May 2009
    In-transit na raw and order ko.

Sana nga para makuha ko na this week!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast