New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Bad news mga Mitsubishi fans, does anyone know about Ralliart? Ralliart is the in-house tuning for Mitsubishi cars, and the worst part is, Mitsubishi Motors is pulling the plug on this brand, starting April!

Source:
    http://www.ralliart.com/10topics/100310.html

Ano na?! Depressed ba kayo mga Mitsubishi fans?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post
    Bad news mga Mitsubishi fans, does anyone know about Ralliart? Ralliart is the in-house tuning for Mitsubishi cars, and the worst part is, Mitsubishi Motors is pulling the plug on this brand, starting April!

Source:

just curious dont know much about this Ralliart though does mitsubishi will gonna go down on his feet without this ralliart?

and why you ask na ma Depressed kami na Mitsubishi fans as for me i'm not because Mitsubishi still a good car manufacturer,,peace

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by leopaul View Post

Source:

Of course, I, as a Mitsubishi Fan know Ralliart- i came to know it as a kid and i initially found its red and orange bars on the corporate logo attractive. But it meant a whole lot more than that as years passed by.

No, sir Leopaul, I'm not depressed. Before ceasing operations come April, Ralliart became a household name and it is now very much looked up to by both Mitsubishi fans and users alike. It has built its reputation- a positive one that is. It will continue further with that impression that it has built upon. If my Mitsubishi had a Ralliart badge, it will still stay there.

It is but normal and also a logical choice, under economic pressure and other circumstances to "pull the plug" as you have mentioned just as Mitsubishi ceased its support for the Dakar Rally back in 2008 as well as the future-in-question of the Mitsubishi Galant/Eclipse/Endeavor. It may be one of Parent Company Mitsubishi Motors Corp.'s (MMC) difficult decisions. But despite of that, and the other problems MMC has, it will be a company as well as an institution that knows how to live within its means and learned from its mistakes.

Simply put, MMC is STILL MMC even without Ralliart. It is Grace under Pressure defined. Thank you. :peace:
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 11th, 2010 at 07:10 AM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I have read the article. It says partial cease of operations. That means Ralliart will still be there. They have to scale down their operations for them to continue doing business. Who knows, if the global economy recovers, Ralliart will operate normally again due to sufficient demand and cost of operations.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    "yun aman pala baka blessing in disguise lang yan for ralliart hehe.."

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Horrible timing though ... kaka launch lang ng Ralliart variant dito!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    Horrible timing though ... kaka launch lang ng Ralliart variant dito!
    Yeah, right.. nakaka-bad trip...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    kahit anong mangyari, I will still be a Ralliart fan. I'm a fan since I was a kid hehe. Sana makarecover sila.

Mitsubishi pulling the plug on Ralliart!