New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    HELP!!! po in identifying Pajero FM local to Surplus..
    d ko kc alam kung pano e identify local to surplus.. pa help po mga expert tungkol sa pajero FM coz im planning to buy one.. tnx po!!
    mas ok po if you post some pix on local FM and surplus FM..
    HOPING FOR MORE REPLIES.. GODBLESS!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I have a Gas Pajero Gen 2, but I can probably help you out. These are the few things that you can check:

1) Plates - If it starts with a "C", 90% are JDM
    2) Transmission - Most local FM are Matic. AFAIK, Manual FM were only sold on the first year release which would fall on the plate letter "X"
    3) Dash - If converted, they might have replaced it with a new LHD dash. Rare though that they transfer the Wood Dash Trims (Kahoy na sticker) to the new one if replaced.
    4) Antennae - should be at the passenger side
    5) Cluster Gauges - Altimeter should be at the rightmost side of the three cluster
    6) Sunvisor - Everything else may be replaced, but the least that they would bother changing are the sunvisors. If it has a plain Japanese wordings and the vanity mirror is at the driver side, that's JDM.

Hope this helps.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    thank you sir.. now check ko uli ung FM na nakita ko. maraming salamat sa information..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    sir, one more question. dba sabi mo the altimeter should be at the rightmost of the three cluster..
    ganito ba?

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/.../altimeter.jpg

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    You can also check the quarter glass panel (third row side window),
    - Local sliding glass
    - Imported Full Glass...

Also walang local release na me Sunroof...

Plates din,
    B <- plates like mine via cagayan
    C & R <- plates from subic
    Y <- if meron from Cebu

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    thank you sir for you additional info.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Sliding glass should be replaced to a whole one (for local), if you ask me. For protection. I really don't see the use for it.

Mine is original LHD but replaced my sliding with whole quarter window.

If local FM yan and replaced na to whole windows, either 2 things lang: 1) nabasagan and nanakawan na sa loob; and 2) prevention is always better than cure

Yes James, exactly like that.

There are Gas FM V6. I can assure you that 99% are original LHD. Plus they have a sun roof. Bloody lang fuel consumption.

Good luck pare.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    mas mura nga ung FM V6... around 500k+. pro papatayin ka namn sa gas. specialy ngaun sobrang mahal na! ahahahaha

ung nakita ko po na FM is wlang foglight.. it could be JDM po ba? or LOCAL parin?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by james0024 View Post
    mas mura nga ung FM V6... around 500k+. pro papatayin ka namn sa gas. specialy ngaun sobrang mahal na! ahahahaha

ung nakita ko po na FM is wlang foglight.. it could be JDM po ba? or LOCAL parin?
    meron walang foglights. pero ito yung early edition. 99-01 yata

10. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    ahhhhh.. but still it was local po? mga anong yr mdl po ba ung wlang foglight na FM? i think 99-20s e may foglight na

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mitsubishi pajero feildmaster...