New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    is pajero 2011 3.2 did engine good for offroad and onroad?is the price worth it? or prado 2011 has better engine or performance than the pajero..tnx

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Ang Pajero 3.2 ay 2.75M lang as compared to the Prado na 3.6M na. They're not that far apart though the Prado has the upper hand in the offroading department due to its KDSS. The Pajero has 4 more airbags and a Rockford Fosgate sound system. Kapag sa power, Pajero vs Prado is (165ps/163ps and 373Nm/410Nm). Kapag ako, Pajero na. DUBAI version please! Heard that its got an even more powerful 200ps/441Nm engine! Not sure if the Dubai units here have it already though. It should also be noted that Dubai units are usually cheaper than the SRP of local units.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    tnx sa advice..my only concern with the dubai version from the local version is that in the local version there is a warranty whatever happens..

is pajero better than the 3.0 nissan super safari? i heard that nissan super safari has very slow pick and people told me they dont like its performance..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    The Patrol's diesel in itself is fine. A 158ps/354Nm engine will do nicely in an SUV the size of the Pathfinder/Montero/Fortuner/Everest/Prado. The Patrol is roughly the size of a Landcruiser already. So the engine, though good, is very strained. Imagine Manny Pacquiao tackling a sumo wrestler and you get an idea of what I'm saying.

As for the local Pajero, its fine if you take that. Its also a fine product, just remember to ask for discounts! The Pajero is a slow selling vehicle so they most definitely have discounts especially if you pay in cash.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    So sir you advice me to take nissan super safari than the patrol? Is patrol not slow than the fortuner because of it's size?and patrol's engine is very old. Im comparing it with pajero since there price is very close. Pajero resale value is not good? the problem with pajero there is a lot of surplus unit coming then you cant hardly tell that your unit is not surplus.hehe

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Ok lang ba ang Mitsubishi pajero 3.2 diesel? ang performance nito both onroad and offroad compared sa patrol at fortuner ? How about the resale value?wala kasi ako napapansin na mari bumibili ng pajero..bakit kaya

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Mitsubishi Pajero Dubai Version in White Pearl please!

Kung ako nag buyer, I wouldn't mind about the warranty. Heck I got tons of features than the local Pajero. Tsaka alam ko matibay naman ang Pajero eh, dumadami na nakikita kong Dubai Version.. Mas marami than local.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Starex_Gold View Post
    Mitsubishi Pajero Dubai Version in White Pearl please!

Kung ako nag buyer, I wouldn't mind about the warranty. Heck I got tons of features than the local Pajero. Tsaka alam ko matibay naman ang Pajero eh, dumadami na nakikita kong Dubai Version.. Mas marami than local.
    Ano difference ng local version from the Dubai one? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    2.6M nalang ngayon local.. magkano napo dubai? noon kasi you willsave like 3 to 500tphp eh..hehe not to mention the extra goodies...

kelan nga tingin niyo due ang next pajero body?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mitsubishi Pajero 2011