New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18
    #1
    To ALL,

    Magandang umaga po sa inyong lahat.

    I need advise po.

    Before i bought my Sta fe ( bale 2nd na namin itong unit, bought it 2018 ) i seek advise din po sa forum na ito.

    Matagal ko na gustong bumili ng Pajero my question po, is it still worth my money to buy a Pajero now, sobrang dami na kasi na mga SUV now na mas advanced ang technology kesa Pajero but still i like the Pajero becaue of its commanding presence saka tested na ang engine kahit pa nga luma na.

    After 5 to 10 years ba pag bumili ako ng Pajero now sa tingin niyo po ba ok pa rin ang Pajero?

    Please advise kung hindi ano po ang suggestion niyo sa amin. We own a Sta fe now ( 2008 to 2018 yung first namin ) and a Toyota Vios for our everyday use at ang max budget namin is P 3 M.

    Salamat po na marami, i am planning to buy a Pajero anytime this year.

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,507
    #2
    you might want to refer to similar thread

    217 Pajero BK, still a good buy?

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    18
    #3
    Maraming salamat sir sige browse ko

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    42
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by aeis View Post
    To ALL,

    Magandang umaga po sa inyong lahat.

    I need advise po.

    Before i bought my Sta fe ( bale 2nd na namin itong unit, bought it 2018 ) i seek advise din po sa forum na ito.

    Matagal ko na gustong bumili ng Pajero my question po, is it still worth my money to buy a Pajero now, sobrang dami na kasi na mga SUV now na mas advanced ang technology kesa Pajero but still i like the Pajero becaue of its commanding presence saka tested na ang engine kahit pa nga luma na.

    After 5 to 10 years ba pag bumili ako ng Pajero now sa tingin niyo po ba ok pa rin ang Pajero?

    Please advise kung hindi ano po ang suggestion niyo sa amin. We own a Sta fe now ( 2008 to 2018 yung first namin ) and a Toyota Vios for our everyday use at ang max budget namin is P 3 M.

    Salamat po na marami, i am planning to buy a Pajero anytime this year.

    last 2002 got me a 10yr old subic 3dr pajero 2.5 4d56 ODO reads 90k. held on to this for 7yrs and major the parts that i have to change- power steering pump, water pump timing belt & tensioner, regularly change regular oil every 4k. tried off-roading and it was perfect too sad that i needed a bigger one (innova) or i would have kept it

  5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6,236
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by aeis View Post
    To ALL,

    Magandang umaga po sa inyong lahat.

    I need advise po.

    Before i bought my Sta fe ( bale 2nd na namin itong unit, bought it 2018 ) i seek advise din po sa forum na ito.

    Matagal ko na gustong bumili ng Pajero my question po, is it still worth my money to buy a Pajero now, sobrang dami na kasi na mga SUV now na mas advanced ang technology kesa Pajero but still i like the Pajero becaue of its commanding presence saka tested na ang engine kahit pa nga luma na.

    After 5 to 10 years ba pag bumili ako ng Pajero now sa tingin niyo po ba ok pa rin ang Pajero?

    Please advise kung hindi ano po ang suggestion niyo sa amin. We own a Sta fe now ( 2008 to 2018 yung first namin ) and a Toyota Vios for our everyday use at ang max budget namin is P 3 M.

    Salamat po na marami, i am planning to buy a Pajero anytime this year.
    If you have the money and like it, don't see why not. The Fieldmaster Pajero was way past its prime in the mid 2000s and was castrated of its 4x4 to boot, but people still bought them in droves, in greater numbers than the newer CK Pajero that was sold alongside it, if I'm not mistaken. Even now resale is still better than any PPV or midsize SUV of the same age, besides the CK and the Prado.

    As you've mentioned, it has been around for quite awhile so parts and maintenance will not be a concern. The update with the VGT also made power at par with current offerings. Better than most, actually, with lots more potential for tuning. A small gripe of mine is the miniscule 3rd row. I wonder why they even bothered! If I had one, I might actually replace them with side facing benches. Mitsubishi Pajero

    Sent from my SM-G965N using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,052
    #6
    People really like the FM!

    A late model year local FM (2005 to 2008) will actually fetch a higher price than even an original left hand drive CK.

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    62

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    12,995
    #8
    i still like the gen 1 pajero best. the one w/ the "intercooler turbo wagon" decal on its rear side panels. don't ask me why though.

    my friend used to lend me his once in a while whenever he went home to manila, back when i was still based in davao city. good times
    Last edited by baludoy; May 8th, 2020 at 05:13 PM.

  9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    46,638
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i still like the gen 1 pajero best. the one w/ the "intercooler turbo wagon" decal on its rear side panels. don't ask me why though.

    my friend used to lend me his once in a while whenever he went back home to manila back when i was still based in davao city. good times
    The 1st gen super boxy Pajero? You don't find it sobrang bagal? It's so frustrating to drive sa highway It has tons of space though.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by _Cathy_; May 8th, 2020 at 05:01 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    37,979
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    The 1st gen super boxy Pajero? You don't find it sobrang bagal? It's so frustrating to drive sa highway It has tons of space though.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    that is the charm of it!
    just like the air-cooled VWs of olde.

    i remember back then,
    we would overtake the box pajero using our kuba car. i think its top speed was less than 80.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Mitsubishi Pajero