Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Who will still take their word 👎👎

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    sa mga nakikita kong fuel economy sa mga billboard ng mga brand. I would be surprised if one of those holds true pag customer na gumamit. The km/liter is so unbelievable na parang MC yata ginamit sa Test.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I do not believe any of the published fuel economy numbers being highlighted by any of the vehicle manufacturers....

IMO, they're just too good to be true....

"The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

29.4K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    sa mga nakikita kong fuel economy sa mga billboard ng mga brand. I would be surprised if one of those holds true pag customer na gumamit. The km/liter is so unbelievable na parang MC yata ginamit sa Test.

a bit of history. i read some time back...
    decades ago, in its heyday, VW usually under-reported their fuel efficiency figures. owners usually found out, that their experience was usually better than what the manufacturer claimed.
    times have changed...

a few years ago, i read that mitsubishi was turning a new leaf, replacing its older bosses that have been associated with the corporation's admitted shadier past, with a new set of bosses. they admitted to "less than appealing" product quality in the past, adding that they were re-starting on a clean slate and that their products would be beyond reproach...
    Last edited by dr. d; May 3rd, 2016 at 09:35 AM.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post

Given the way they calculate economy, you should be wary.

-

The only way to do it reasonably accurately is via mutliple fill-ups, as I do when I do economy testing articles for TGP.

-

The only way to do it completely accurately is via a fuel cell and a scientific scale.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Honda also cheated, they told us only a few are affected by takata airbag recall. Lately, 20 million na naman ipa recall nila. Sa toyota naman, never sila nag issue ng recall. I suddenly found out that they installed something near my gas pedal. This will prevent the floor matting from slipping under the gas and brake pedals. Silently doing something.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Nissan Montero anyone?

Reports surface that Nissan is eyeing big Mitsubishi stake as mileage cheating scandal deepens

Reports surfaced that Nissan is in talks to buy a controlling stake of Mitsubishi Motors as Mitsubishi said that its cheating on gas mileage ratings extends to more models than previously revealed.

Reuters and Japanese broadcaster NHK independently reported that Nissan is in talks to buy a controlling stake of Mitsubishi. Nissan would get a one-third stake for $1.8 billion, Reuters reports, making it the single largest shareholder.

Earlier Wednesday, Mitsubishi Motors said that cheating on fuel mileage ratings on its cars extends to nine models sold in Japan and others that are no longer sold, vastly increasing the scope of the scandal.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12