New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=3]Mitsubishi Motors Lineup at the 41st Tokyo Motor Show[/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]source and link to the complete article: http://media.mitsubishi-motors.com/p...etail1982.html
    acknowledgment: sir Hi5Kaibigan for the HD pictures of the PX MiEV and paultan.org for the i-MiEV cargo pics.[/SIZE]

Tokyo, September 30, 2009 — Mitsubishi Motors Corporation will be showing a total of 16 cars at the 41st Tokyo Motor Show in October. Among cars on display at the Mitsubishi Motor stand include two concept cars developed to a "The EV*1: Its dawn and future" theme: the Mitsubishi Concept PX-MiEV and the i-MiEV CARGO, the i-MiEV new-generation electric vehicle for which the company is currently accepting pre-orders for the start of sales to individual customers in April 2010; and 10 current production vehicles that qualify for eco-car tax incentives in Japan. The 41st Tokyo Motor Show will be held at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba Prefecture just outside metropolitan Tokyo, open to the public from October 24 through November 4, with Press Days October 21 and 22.

[SIZE=1]*1[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]electric vehicle and plug-in hybrid vehicle[/SIZE]

World premiere: Mitsubishi Concept PX-MiEV

Powered by the new Mitsubishi Plug-in Hybrid System, which significantly extends the frequency a hybrid vehicle is driven in EV mode, the Mitsubishi Concept PX*2-MiEV*3 returns fuel economy in excess of 50 km/liter. The Mitsubishi Concept PX-MiEV is a new-generation concept car that balances high environmental performance with road performance by utilizing differential motors and Mitsubishi's all-new S-AWC (Super All Wheel Control), that utilizes E-AYC (Electric-powered Active Yaw Control) which transfers torque to the rear left and right wheels. Other features include Mitsubishi's cocochi-interior*4, which provides occupants with a comfortable cabin environment, as well as many of the latest safety technologies.

[SIZE=1]*2[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]PX: Plug-in hybrid crossover.[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]*3[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]MiEV: Mitsubishi innovative Electric Vehicle[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]*4[/SIZE] [SIZE=1]"cocochi" is a pun on the Japanese word for "cozy"[/SIZE]

World premiere: i-MiEV CARGO

Derived from the production i-MiEV, this concept maximizes the outstanding environmental performance and economic efficiency characteristics that define the EV and at the same time adds a generous amount of rear free space to extend the range of uses to which it can be put by corporate users and self-employed operators in particular. The rear space features space-efficient cubic dimensions to allow the user to exercise their imagination fully in adapting it for whatever use he/she chooses. The result is a concept for an EV that meets user needs for a variety of situations: from business use, where maximum payload space is required, to leisure and other individual owner uses.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; October 2nd, 2009 at 09:44 PM.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Click HERE for additional notes and photos.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    any news for the clean diesel lineup?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    any news for the clean diesel lineup?
    none as of now, bro. here is hoping for late breaking news...

i just hope it wasn't brushed aside... like the Concept ZT/Galant.
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; October 4th, 2009 at 08:41 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Well I sure hope not....

sayang naman ang lessons learned in the last dakar race if it just gonna put down....