New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Anyone here who bought adventure grandsport 2005? share nman your experiences regarding the suv....ok ba performance?

I bought one last February and base on my experiences its good and top of the line.. Share your thoughts and ideas....

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Bought a Super Sport last May. Basically the same as the Grand Sport minus the DVD system, leather seats, rear spoiler, spare tire cover, and the tire pressure monitor. Just had its 1000km break-in last week. Odometer reading is now 1400km. So far I'm satisfied. Heard that the 4D56 powerplant is proven and is very reliable.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bitoks2004
    Bought a Super Sport last May. Basically the same as the Grand Sport minus the DVD system, leather seats, rear spoiler, spare tire cover, and the tire pressure monitor. Just had its 1000km break-in last week. Odometer reading is now 1400km. So far I'm satisfied. Heard that the 4D56 powerplant is proven and is very reliable.
    But of course. Yan din ang makina ng L300 series at L200 Endeavor. Proven workhorse talaga, kaya no problem where moving stuff is concerned. Plus, since widely used nga ang 4D56, parts are easy to find.

Congratulations on your Super Sport Limited Edition. Sa 'yo din radiskull on your Grand Sport. Kung alam ko lang na ire-release ng Mitsubishi yung SS, sana hinintay ko na lang. Oh well, happy naman ako sa 2004 GLS Sport ko. Yun lang, mas type ko yung rims ng SS.

Invite ko din kayong sumali sa Mitsubishi Adventure Club (MAC). Meron kaming yahoogroups account. Andito lang din yung subforums namin. Tambay kayo dun minsan.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 20th, 2005 at 08:07 PM.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by radiskull0415
    Anyone here who bought adventure grandsport 2005? share nman your experiences regarding the suv....ok ba performance?

I bought one last February and base on my experiences its good and top of the line.. Share your thoughts and ideas....
    congrats nga pala!!! '05 GLS sport lang yung sakin.... adventure owner please post ur km/L consumption

Mitsubishi Adventure Grandsport 2005