New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    sobrang sporty look yung bagong spacegear ngayon.... about the starex van and spacegear , boto pa rin ako sa starex...:mrgreen:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pix naman jan!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I saw it in the ad. It still looks like the old spacegear/L400 but bago yung fascia and dual side doors. :mrgreen:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for 1.080m, it's not that bad na rin. considering that it gets an auto tranny and better features at a lower price.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for 1.080m, it's not that bad na rin. considering that it gets an auto tranny and better features at a lower price.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    momoyster,

Magkasing lapad lang ang Starex at Space gGar. A few mm lang ang pagitan nila dahil iisang sasakyan naman sila talaga. Sa body na lang nagkatalo.

Sa Taiwan din ginagawa yung mga LHD na Space Gear 4WD. Damn, I want one of those. Hehehehe.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    OTEP, i c. tnx.illusion lang ba iyun dhil mas curvy ang starex?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anybody who owns a gas fed local Spacegear?
    Share ka naman jan experience ng ride mo, specially sa ride and fuel consumption. Thanks...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Fuel consumption? What do you expect? Hehehe... It's just so-so... mga CRV range.

As for the ride, it's exceptional (Mitsubishi naman, eh)... it's absorbent without being wallowy, and body motion is relatively well controlled compared to the Starex. It's narrower, but then the second row is captain's chairs, anyway, so it's still comfortable.

Surprisingly nice car (much like the smaller Spacewagon before it) that people don't pay much attention to. My aunt only has hers because she's a Mitsu loyalista, and it was the one that most fitted her purposes at the time.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    Fuel consumption? What do you expect? Hehehe... It's just so-so... mga CRV range.

As for the ride, it's exceptional (Mitsubishi naman, eh)... it's absorbent without being wallowy, and body motion is relatively well controlled compared to the Starex. It's narrower, but then the second row is captain's chairs, anyway, so it's still comfortable.

Surprisingly nice car (much like the smaller Spacewagon before it) that people don't pay much attention to. My aunt only has hers because she's a Mitsu loyalista, and it was the one that most fitted her purposes at the time.
    Kung CRV range I think I can bear with it, wag lang bababa sa 5km/li, hehehe
    Planning to sell my 02 XUVi and buy a 03/04 gas fed Spacegear. Good decision ba 'yon?

It will be my daily car from home to office (6.5km one way), at the same time family weekend car na din + long drive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Mitsu Spacegear 2003