New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by juneljrGLS'05 View Post
    Old but reliable dude! Newer models specially the innova that looks like a computer mouse dn diesel engine d4d wag nalang sayang ang pera.. better get that adventure w/ those freebies kung talaga un gusto mo! follow your own taste kc pera mo yan Stiffer ride pero yan kailangan natin na ride sa pinas dahil sa mga lubak2 na daan!!!!
    sayang ang pera sa d4d engine???...not anymore, look at the streets nowadays there are more innovas roaming around...more than half of that is happily d4d engine owners...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    sayang ang pera sa d4d engine???...not anymore, look at the streets nowadays there are more innovas roaming around...more than half of that is happily d4d engine owners...
    Pls. read "TOYOTA D4D ENGINE WOES" for you to get some insights! search mo lang dito sa tsikot. Kaya nga marami ang sasakit ng ulo na owners dyan! I love toyota but ofcourse not all toyota models are tough! Read reviews of a particular vehicle before buying it! No offense IMHO lang naman dito.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by lito62 View Post
    many Thanks for your opinion it gives me a second thought.A SA.told me that car maker ay trial and error din naman and kung ano ang nagclick they go for it.how much naman po difference ng carens sa adventure? i saw the carens in tv.and its prety impressive as they claim,Are the korean car reliable na?I mean marami kasing negatives ang nasasabi ng mga nakakausap ko about korean car
    Maganda Korean cars kung sa ganda plus soft ride halos lahat ng Korean cars, vans & suv. pagdating sa reliability & durability ang nde ako sigurado. meron kami starex e wala pa 3 years e sakit na ng ulo. kung interesado ka sa hyundai e contact mo si LUI. he help me w/ my problem w/ my starex kahit na hindi sya ang agent namin.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lito62 View Post
    many Thanks for your opinion it gives me a second thought.A SA.told me that car maker ay trial and error din naman and kung ano ang nagclick they go for it.how much naman po difference ng carens sa adventure? i saw the carens in tv.and its prety impressive as they claim,Are the korean car reliable na?I mean marami kasing negatives ang nasasabi ng mga nakakausap ko about korean car
    The Carens is being retailed for 800K+.

The new Korean cars (Sorento, Sta. Fe, Getz, Picanto) are now definitely at par with the Japs. From reading up from the respective threads of these vehicles you'll get an idea of how far the Koreans have already come.

As for reliability, pare-pareho na lang halos ang lahat ng car manufacturers.

Quote Originally Posted by juneljrGLS'05
    Old but reliable dude! Newer models specially the innova that looks like a computer mouse dn diesel engine d4d wag nalang sayang ang pera.. better get that adventure w/ those freebies kung talaga un gusto mo! follow your own taste kc pera mo yan Stiffer ride pero yan kailangan natin na ride sa pinas dahil sa mga lubak2 na daan!!!!
    What I suggested is the Innova VVTi - not the *choke* D4D *choke* variant.

The Adventure's ride & engine feels obsolete as compared to the new vehicles out there.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by juneljrGLS'05 View Post
    Pls. read "TOYOTA D4D ENGINE WOES" for you to get some insights! search mo lang dito sa tsikot. Kaya nga marami ang sasakit ng ulo na owners dyan! I love toyota but ofcourse not all toyota models are tough! Read reviews of a particular vehicle before buying it! No offense IMHO lang naman dito.

yes i been reading that thread" TOYOTA D4D ENGINE WOES' since and that is my basis when i purchase my unit when i say not anymore i am referring to the models production of jun 2006 ownwards...i haven't see any on that thread complaining d4d engine from that production date ownwards...to date my d4d engine still one click even early in the morning peace bro/sis!!..sorry for the ot...safe driving...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    There's no doubt that the Adventure is ancient. As far as design, technology and features are concerned, there are definitely better choices out there.

However, if you're one of those who find themselves attracted to the Adventure's charms despite its shortcomings, then by all means go for it. I have yet to hear about an Adventure owner who ever regretted buying one, especially the diesel variant.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; May 8th, 2007 at 06:35 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    There's no doubt that the Adventure is ancient. As far as design, technology and features are concerned, there are definitely better choices out there.

However, if you're one of those who find themselves attracted to the Adventure's charms despite its shortcomings, then by all means go for it. I have yet to hear about an Adventure owner who ever regretted buying one, especially the diesel variant.
    - totally true! Sometimes, kung meron nga mga display ang Mitsubishi sa MOA. Adventure owners will want to replace their utilitarians into Montero Sports. I asked him about his Advie and he said, "I am very satisfied".

Good serving Mitsubishi! Now please satisfy us with your after sales service!
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    saka malaki talaga ang maitutulong ng 25k SM gift certificate sa hirap ba naman ng buhay ngaun. kami ng asawa ko para makatipid, bumibili lang ng tig 16.50/100 grams na Jolly pops sa SM Hypermart. 200 grams solb na dinner namin. yun bacon nila na per 100 gram din, sulit kasi pag niluto makapal pa din kaysa purefoods na sobrang nipis after prito
    Last edited by oldblue; May 9th, 2007 at 01:34 AM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    saka malaki talaga ang maitutulong ng 25k SM gift certificate sa hirap ba naman ng buhay ngaun. kami ng asawa ko para makatipid, bumibili lang ng tig 16.50/100 grams na Jolly pops sa SM Hypermart. 200 grams solb na dinner namin. yun bacon nila na per 100 gram din, sulit kasi pag niluto makapal pa din kaysa purefoods na sobrang nipis after prito
    I don't think you'll buy a car just because of a 25K gift certificate.

If you are after REAL savings, just get the Suzuki APV GA for just P500+K. It is cheaper by almost P200K than the base model Adventure.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    just came upon this thread ..... lito62..i also own a mitsu adv 2003 super sport gas which I use everyday for work. mas prefer ko gamitin compared to your standard sedan. Im very satisfied with it, speed wise, realibility, space. etc. but if you're more into hauling stuff and not much concerned with speed. i suggest go for the diesel variant. the unit may be a bit out of date in terms of looks, engine, etc. compared to the new units out in the market but the history and reviews of a lot of owners says it all.

still go with what your heart wants and read the reviews......

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
mitsu adventure glx 2007