New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimospeed View Post
    sir TS kamusta na po ang ating pakikibaka?
    sir kimospeed, wala pang balita from both DTI and MMPC. hope they're workin' on it tho. or else, i'll have to call 'someone's' attention to call their attention :furious:

i'll let everyone know of my complaint's plight....

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batangmahal View Post
    will try it out sir. sino ang service advisor dun na mare-recommend nyo po? thanks!
    look for lito bitagan.. maasikaso sya and siguraduhin nya na ok talga kotse mo.. and mabilis kausap.. lalo na pag dating sa warrantied parts palitan nya agad pag may problema.. suki na ako dyan dahil maselan ako sasakyan. sabihin mo refer ka ni jerome na may 2strada.. hehe

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Sweet Talk by Car Dealers???

When I bought my new pick up, nag search ako ng maiigi sa mga car forums (mitsubishi strada)& marami akong napulot na tips which I add to my list of questions intended for the dealers.
    I think it is our moral obligation to see that thing s we buy is no less than we ask from them, once we rolled out our unit from the casa ,then sa atin na lahat ang responsibilities, okey , may warranty nga but you can,t have it right on hand, maatraso parin tayo. Remember most(not all ) salesmen has a bare minimum knowledge of what they are saying, & only focused to how much bucks they can take home.

RTS

4. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    +1 ako sa bad service ng union paco..yung lancer ex gta ko porke last minute kong kinuha pag check ko pagdating sa bahay wala palang matting..called up my SA and he said i cant get my matting since my unit was already out of the casa..then i complained squeaking sound at the trunk but to my regrets no assistance from them..since im using citimotors lpc w/c is very near sila na daw bahala..

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kimika View Post
    +1 ako sa bad service ng union paco..yung lancer ex gta ko porke last minute kong kinuha pag check ko pagdating sa bahay wala palang matting..called up my SA and he said i cant get my matting since my unit was already out of the casa..then i complained squeaking sound at the trunk but to my regrets no assistance from them..since im using citimotors lpc w/c is very near sila na daw bahala..
    Malas mo naman..

BTW magkapatid ang Citimotors at Union Motors,sila din ang mayari ng Wheels AFAIK..

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kimika View Post
    sir kimika, baka yung nalagay sa outlander ko ang dapat na matting mo kasi yun ang unan nilagay nila sa unit ko nung kinuha ko noong dec '08...badtrip kasi maikli yung mga mats at umaabot ang dumi sa mga gilid ng flooring ko. nung pinakita ko noong jan '09, sabi ng accessories dept ng union motors paco na mukhang pang lancer...nagpakuha sila ng mats ng outlander at ang laki ng diperensya! mga eng eng sila doon! ayaw pa nila sanang ibigay yung bagong mats sa akin kasi raw para sa isang outie na ilalabas nila soon! kapal!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I also have a bad experience with Union Motor - Paco. I got my Montero last May 09 and up to now the freebies (rain visor, car cover, EWD) are still not given to me despite the constant follow-up with my SA (Mona Biliran). Napuno na yung celfon inbox ko with her excuses since May up to this month. I tried to lodge a complain sa Union Motor, no positive development pa rin. Beware of this SA and dealership!!! The MOA showroom is connected with Paco as that's were I actually inquired and got my unit. Sa Paco ako ni-refer for the periodic service and the SA is also based there.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by lcbjsb View Post
    I also have a bad experience with Union Motor - Paco. I got my Montero last May 09 and up to now the freebies (rain visor, car cover, EWD) are still not given to me despite the constant follow-up with my SA (Mona Biliran). Napuno na yung celfon inbox ko with her excuses since May up to this month. I tried to lodge a complain sa Union Motor, no positive development pa rin. Beware of this SA and dealership!!! The MOA showroom is connected with Paco as that's were I actually inquired and got my unit. Sa Paco ako ni-refer for the periodic service and the SA is also based there.
    wow! as simple as rain visors, car cover and EWD, they can't even give them to you? eh makikita mo ang mga iyon sa accessories shop nila. it's just a matter of taking them out of the shop and installing them into your montero. mga punyemas talaga sila!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mukang Diamond Motors na talaga ang dapat suportahan next time.
    Ang sama talaga ng serbisyo ng Union Paco, when it comes to PMS.

Good luck on your case lymar! Sana at ikaw ang makakuha ng unang Outlander EX sa pilipinas.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mongaddi View Post
    Mukang Diamond Motors na talaga ang dapat suportahan next time.
    Ang sama talaga ng serbisyo ng Union Paco, when it comes to PMS.

Good luck on your case lymar! Sana at ikaw ang makakuha ng unang Outlander EX sa pilipinas.
    that'll be the day, sir mon!

salamat sa inyong suporta sa aking paglaban sa mga masasamang tao (hehe parang superhero)

Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Mandurugas ang UNION MOTORS PACO!!