New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Whats the common problem or headache ng 7G galant.... alot of people is telling that sirain daw tong generation ng galant na to... kaya mababa resale value? totoo ba?

need your inputs 7g galant owners

thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maselan yung tranny lalo na kung matic. servo and suspension are also concerns.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have one (1994 model, my family has owned it since brand new).

Under my care we've changed the usual t-belt and seals, servo (cost 10K but there's a repair kit available at less than 1K), HT wires and gave the suspension a make-over at Zee/Cruven. The rotors were also changed by Mitsu before due to warping problems when the car was new and up to now so far so good.

Resale is low but if you're the one buying and you want a nice, sleek V6 car then its a good choice to look at since parts are readily available for it. =) Just don't get the a/t tranny version. Just try to look for one that is driven and properly maintained by it's owner.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    what's the problem of the A/T? madali masira ba? o yun ang walang replacement parts?

yung servo problems looks like sakit talaga ng mitsubishi yun... kahit lancers ganun din problem.

There's a lot of parts pala ng galant... mali pala kinakalat ng rumors that mahirap mag hanap at mahal ang spare parts nya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the a/t is sirain... period. :P And when i drove the a/t version of my friend (96 V6 a/t) it wasnt that inspiring. The m/t version is the way to go. On parts, I just go over to Best Colt and SP International in Banawe and so far i've gotten all the stuff i've needed.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mitsuprime din and el dorado for OEM orig parts!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    boss ssaloon gano ba to katakaw sa gas ang MT nito? May kamahalan ba maintenance?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nag engine swap kasi ako eh. pero nung lumang makina, mga 7 km/liter city driving. super saloon manual.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Thanks.... Hindi na pala ss ang under the hood nyang sayo.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    SS pa rin. 4G63 2.0L parin naman eh

halos parehas lang din konsumo :hihihi:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
7G galant