New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 134 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    at 90 thou do reading, hindi pa usually madaming major problem but this is depended din sa driving terrain and driving manner. ang auv ko has already registered 147 tho+++ plus, but still running ok.
    have your unit check by someone who really knows/expert sa type ng unit mo. not necessary sa casa but someone of really know his profession as mekaniko. good luck sa iyo.

adding/changing ng molye will affect your ride. check mo muna ang unit mo.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    gen8 civic,
    if you intend to have it service outside CASA, I can recommend you El Dorado
    You can contact Sir Larry on his cp no.09178948732.
    El dorado is an authorized dealer of all Mitsubishi parts and accessories and at the same time they have a shop to service clients. they have branches in Cubao, Paranaque and Muntinlupa. You can also mention my name Ka Ernie aka hotwheels, para mabigyan ka ng discount. Our club MAC bonafide members are give discounts ranges from 10% ~20% discount.

you can also login to mitsu_adventure*yahoogroups.com
    to know more about adventure.

cheers and happy driving!!!!!!!!!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sir meldy/hotwheels tnx po sa advice...il try to contact el dorado next week for my suspension..mabuhay poh MAC!!!!

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mga sir pwede pa ba sumali dito, meron akong mitsubishi adventure model 2000 kaya lang binebenta ko na pero gusto ko pa rin sana sumali sa group niyo. pwede po ba?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by antiglenn View Post
    mga sir pwede pa ba sumali dito, meron akong mitsubishi adventure model 2000 kaya lang binebenta ko na pero gusto ko pa rin sana sumali sa group niyo. pwede po ba?
    your always welcome to the group.
    you can also login to www.mitsu_adventure*yahoogroups.com

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I don't think I can join MAC yet. Just planning to buy a used one. Any tips to consider please? I need to buy one for family use and perhaps for my wife to use to and from office. My budget is P350k. Thanks in advance for your suggestions and hope to be a future member if I'm qualified.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    anong balak nyong year/model sir? try browsing sa forsale section.. madamign adventures na binibenta dun na mag fifit sa budget nyo..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    no idea pa ako. i just think newer model the better. kaso dito lang ako sa tsikot nagkaroon ng konting kaalaman sa sasakyan. 2002? ano kaya ang ok? di nga ako confident pag bibili na kasi baka may hindi ako ma check . . .

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi,
    I have a friend who's selling me his 2002 Super Sports, MT Gas, with 80k mileage. He's selling it for P 380k. This was bought in Oct. 2001 but he says it's the first release of the 2002 model, and the OR/CR says the model year is 2002.

I've checked ads and the range for 2002 models is P 400 - 450 k, for 2001 models it is P 300 - 375 k.

Do you think this is a good buy based in these specs? Thanks!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    pwede na, pero hanap ka pa din ng gls sport, for me mas ok ang gls, pero kung trip mo ang ss na advie, pwede na un 350-380, 380 dapat ok na lahat., alaga dapat lahat at walang sabit.,

MAC - Mitsu Adventure Club!