The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try visit KARGLASS along banawe.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by v22
    i have a smilar problem with my JDM pajero.. though not on its sunroof, but opassenger side doors! today, my carpet on the right side was soaking wet and the front seat belt on the passenger side is drenched as well!

what could be the culprit? my rubber door mouldings shows no sign of breakage...

please advice.. TIA!
    Same problem except yung sa driver's door ang may sira. I think I need new door mouldings.

In your case, if the seatbelt is already getting drenched, baka sa loob ng pillar dumadaan ng tubig. Either through a faulty sunroof drain or some hole nearby.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    thanks! i'l try to check it out tomorrow.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baiskee
    try visit KARGLASS along banawe.
    I have a problem with my sunroof 92 model montero, di na nagooperate, all you can hear is the motor, how much could be the damage ehem cost pala kung full replacment to, parts and labor kaya....jst wondering....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Recently yan din problem ko with my deli, pag malaks ulan natulo sa sunroof (yung nasa middle)
    *always_yummy, so kung liquid sosa ill just pour dun sa canal nya? So dapat naka park ka na inclined upwards for the sosa to flow down. Sinisilip ko yung canal sa rear di ko makita eh

anyway try ko din yung silicone with tape technique mentioned here. Tanong lang is ganong katagal yung waiting time before removing the tape

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    what's the best car repair shop for sunroofs?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Avoid liquid sosa for cleaning the drains. May plastic/rubber parts kasi yung hose that can get corroded by the acid. If the system is all metal, ok lang sana ang LS.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    our automatic sunroof on our jdm pajero gen 2 does'nt open anymore, closer inspection reveals that tha rubber on the sides was bloated... parang namamaga kaya ayaw umi-slide backwards, I can here the motor running but the glass doesn't move, Tempted nga ako na baklasin to inspect it further at para malinis na din, but i dont know how.. hehe!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    May cable ata ang moonroof (parang powerwindow). Hindi kaya patid yung cable?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by j_carlop
    our automatic sunroof on our jdm pajero gen 2 does'nt open anymore, closer inspection reveals that tha rubber on the sides was bloated... parang namamaga kaya ayaw umi-slide backwards, I can here the motor running but the glass doesn't move, Tempted nga ako na baklasin to inspect it further at para malinis na din, but i dont know how.. hehe!

Kung yong glass lang madali lang baklasin yan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Leaking Sunroof (JDM Pajero)