New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    he rides a mountain bike going to the batasan everyday, at sya lang siguro ang congressman na walang bodyguard. we need more people like him in congress.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Originally posted by yebo
    he rides a mountain bike going to the batasan everyday, at sya lang siguro ang congressman na walang bodyguard. we need more people like him in congress.
    parang nalabas na ata yan sa maalaala mo kaya.. gud guy nga talaga yan

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by yebo
    meron siyang 1 body guard naka mountain bike din.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    feeling ko biktima si zamora kaya galit na galit

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yeah..It's about time..sana damay nya na lahat ng brands. The Lemon Law will benefit all car buyers.

Si Way Kurat..hanga ako jan. Meron syang garden sa Congress, experiment nya para pwede nya gamitin sa District nya. Sya lang din ang congressman na merong "8" plate sa bisikleta nya..nyahaha

Very humble..He rents a small apartment dito sa Manila..for about P20,000 a month lang yata. Inalok din sya ni Mark Jimenez na bigyan sya ng Expedition for his daily use, aba tinanggihan..grabe na to.

If we would support this guy..malamang matutuwa kayo sa kanya. Sya din ung author ng panukalang batas na pagpapatanggal sa "Car Park Fee."

6. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    basta ba consistent lang sya sa kanyang prinsipyo sa buhay..we cannot deny the fact this guy is a politician..we maybe seeing only a tip of the iceberg..abangannn..!!

way kurat..?! anong dialect 'to...?!

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sa Compostela Valley po siya.. Province sa Mindanao. Hindi naman talaga sya mayaman eh.. Pinatakbo sya ng mga kababayan niya para meron sila representative sa congress.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    hanga nga ako sa taong 'to ibang klase. biruin mo binaklas yung dingding nila sa bahay para magamit sa paggawa ng ataul sa mga namatayan na kababayan nya... ayus!!!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Hanga ako dyan kay Way Kurat. Sana lahat ng tong, este congressmen e kagaya niya. At the same time, I hope his colleagues in Congress will not jump on the bandwagon and abuse this issue for their own political advancement.

Bakit nga ba Mitsubishi lang ang pinag-iinitan? Dapat saklaw lahat ng car makes, at isama na yung mga backyard manufacturers i.e. makers of owner-type jeeps, "galvanized iron" AUVs and the rip-off Hammer jeep.

Meron talagang isang tao na kating-kati siraan ang Mitsubishi: si Gene Orejana, host sa ABS-CBN News Channel. Maka-ilang beses na niyang ikinwento yung tungkol sa kanyang lemon Pajero 4X2 Fieldmaster, na kesyo super sakit daw ng ulo niya lalo na nung hindi naayos ng Mitsubishi yung complaint niya to his satisfaction. I can understand his plight as a consumer, pero why does he have to go on an all-out war para siraan ang Mitsubishi, over an experience na hindi naman ganun ka-prevalent? Mga Pinoy pa, maalaga masyado sa sasakyan. Not that I'm defending Mitsubishi or anything, nakukulitan lang talaga ako sa whining niya, even citing articles from Newsweek regarding the ongoing investigation on Mitsubishi Japan.

Even though I work in the same company as he does, I chose to ignore his story when I was looking for my own car. Kasi OA na e. I listened instead to my in-laws' experience and my instincts as well. And true enough, I've never been happier in any other car.

Tinulungan na nga si Mr. Orejana ng Mitsubishi para mai-dispose yung Pajero niya. Now he drives a Toyota, but it seems that's not enough to appease him. Kelangan pa niyang ipagkalat yung experience niya kung kani-kanino. Minsan nga gusto ko siyang puntahan sa opisina niya at sabihing "Look man, you've suffered, and you were compensated for it. You've already made your point, so let it go. You got what you wanted, right?"

Some people just don't know when to let go. Haaaaay!
    Last edited by Bogeyman; September 6th, 2004 at 08:31 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Taken from Malaya... June 22

Pajeros sold in RP not covered by recall of '97-'98 models

---------------------------------------------
    By IRMA ISIP
    The Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) yesterday said Pajero units sold in the Philippines and still currently marketed by Mitsubishi dealers are not included in the recall being implemented by Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Japan.

DTI undersecretary Adrian S. Cristobal Jr. said he was assured by MMPC officials that only diesel models of Pajero manufactured between 1997 and 1998 were sold in the Philippines while the recall in Japan covers the gas variants of said models.

Despite no official statements from MMPC, Cristobal met with Mitsubishi officials led by Kengo Takase, president and chief executive officer to clarify the coverage of the recall and allay the fears of Pajero owners.

Cristobal said the quick response of MMPC over the issue is important to quell the apprehension of Pajero owners as to the safety of their units.

"Mitsubishi is still in the process of conducting a thorough review on the implications of the recall and we have been assured that Mitsubishi Philippines will keep us abreast of any developments," Cristobal said.

The recall of certain Pajero models was due to defective parts in the rear-wheel shaft, bumpers and signal indicators.

Mitsubishi Motors has already done a series of other recalls for cars and trucks made by the group's companies with the most recent was last Friday when the company announced a recall of 50,837 vehicles in Japan to fix a range of defects including faulty fuel tanks and brakes. News report said the automaker found one incident of fire which may have been caused by a problem related to the recall.

Reports said some 116,352 vehicles are being recalled by Mitsubishi Japan for various defects for models manufactured since 1990.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Lawmaker wants Mitsubishi Philippines investigated!