New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hi Guys,

Do you know where I can buy rear bumper for my Lancer GLXI pizza type ('98 black)?

I got bumped on my rear and it has a tear. The estimate to fix it is around 2500. If I can find a cheaper bumper, or a bumper around the price, I may just have to replaced it instead.

Of if anyone there planning to change rear bumper and you have spare, pls. let me know at 0916 491 9303. Thanks!

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by raizen View Post
    Hi Guys,

Do you know where I can buy rear bumper for my Lancer GLXI pizza type ('98 black)?

I got bumped on my rear and it has a tear. The estimate to fix it is around 2500. If I can find a cheaper bumper, or a bumper around the price, I may just have to replaced it instead.

Of if anyone there planning to change rear bumper and you have spare, pls. let me know at 0916 491 9303. Thanks!

Thanks!
    the following can be your options:

a) go to evangelista (bangkal) makati. there are shops there which carry surplus bumpers. same with banawe.
    b) you can just have it fixed. i think the cost can be the same.
    c) go to http://www.mitsulancerph.net or http://www.mymitsuph.com and visit their for sale section. mukhang may mga nakita na din akong nagbebenta ng bumpers dun.
    d) fabricate a new rear bumper. mukhang bago ang gaganda japorms ng oto mo.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Thanks 1D4LV!

I'll check out evangelista. How about at Banawe, is there some shops there that sells surplas bumpers? Is the price there much cheaper that at Evangelista?

For the Fabricate option, do you mean fit in a different bumper which can make it look good? or will have a customized one?

Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    replies below.

Quote Originally Posted by raizen View Post
    Thanks 1D4LV!

I'll check out evangelista. How about at Banawe, is there some shops there that sells surplas bumpers? Is the price there much cheaper that at Evangelista? - there are also shops in banawe which sells surplus bumpers. pag dumadaan ako dun ang dami kong nakikita. you would just have to look for the perfect fit dun sa oto mo. the price is almost the same, imho.

For the Fabricate option, do you mean fit in a different bumper which can make it look good? or will have a customized one?

- yes, you can have something fabricated which looks different or customized. although it may cost higher than your budget. but at least, kakaiba ang oto mo. just look for a reputable body kit shop which handles these.

Thanks!

Lancer GLXI Rear Bumper