New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Good Day,

Newbie here. and I have a couple of questions.

We have a Mit Lancer 2004 A/T , we are the fisrt owner and I have a couple of concerns:

1) The engine supports was already replaced at CRUVEN FAIRVIEW a few months ago. then I noticed a couple of days ago the steering wheel seems to be vibrating just like in a DIESEL vehicle. We brought the car to MIT Fairview , they said that it has something to do with the engine supports (again), we return the car to CRUVEN again. This time they said that we need to replace the UPPER 3 engine supports to lessen the vibrations. that's another 4,100 pesos in repairs. Forgive my ignorance but how many engine supports done a car have? and they (CRUVEN) replaced the bottom engine support and NOW they say its the upper part? can somebody explain this to me? And is it dangerous if we will not replace the bottom engine support?

2) SEATBELTS - Can I just replace the two front seat belts? How much will it cost me? I have noticed that the two front seat belts seems to be sagging already.

3) There's something on the car's headliner? It looks like a puddle of water that dried up. How can I fix this? Do I have to pull out the head liner to find the hole? a welding job? and a paint job?

Thanks for your respond.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    there are three engine supports for the lancer.. two upper and one lower.
    for the seatbelts, buksan mo muna yung gilid, baka the tensioner needs lubricating lang.
    don't know about the headliner.