12 kpl/mixed city/highway
    14 highway

3. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    10 kpl city.
    12 kpl/mixed city/highway
    14 highway
    ayus na rin pala, compared sa mga unang AT. yung 97 glxi ko ngayon 7-8 lang ako. pero palit na exhaust and air filter kasi.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by mey0r View Post
    ayus na rin pala, compared sa mga unang AT. yung 97 glxi ko ngayon 7-8 lang ako. pero palit na exhaust and air filter kasi.
    CVTs are generally more efficient than the conventional ATs.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    sulit pa ba bumili ng lancer 1.6 cvt compared to altis, civic, or lancer ex? for a daily drive, parang and laki ng price difference niya sa iba

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    sulit pa ba bumili ng lancer 1.6 cvt compared to altis, civic, or lancer ex? for a daily drive, parang and laki ng price difference niya sa iba

it depends on your preference. if you would be a daily drive and you don't mind the resale value, it would be very much ok.

kaya kasi malaki ang price difference nya from the civic and the altis is because of the resale value. and besides, its target market is different from the altis and the civic. and ka market range ng civic and altis is yung lancer ex.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    the price of the 1.6 cvt gls is cheap because there is a new lancer model already out. i would have to agree with the others that if your going to use it as a daily drive, it is a pretty decent ride. leg space is abundant compared to mazda 3. engine and tranny combo is preppy enough for city driving duties. we have a 95 lancer mx (the 1st cvt in the country). it performs well.

you can even toy with it since it has a 6 speed manual mode. but i find the power lacking in the highway.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    na-solve na ba ni mitsubishi yung usual kalampag problem ni lancer after a few months of ownership? or ganon pa rin with this model?

i'm thinking of replacing my daily drive with either this or an altis. medyo naliliitan na kasi ako sa jazz and matagtag yung ride due to the short wheelbase. parati pa kong binu-bully ng mga bus sa edsa hahaha.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mas sulit pala ito compared to Jazz,City & Altis kasi kung 10kms/liter City Driving Wow at CVT pa!!!!!!!!!!!!MagkaNO NA PRICE BA NG kOTSE na to sa ngayon after the Discount

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by a9828 View Post
    na-solve na ba ni mitsubishi yung usual kalampag problem ni lancer after a few months of ownership? or ganon pa rin with this model?

i'm thinking of replacing my daily drive with either this or an altis. medyo naliliitan na kasi ako sa jazz and matagtag yung ride due to the short wheelbase. parati pa kong binu-bully ng mga bus sa edsa hahaha.

imho, the kalampag issue has been resolved here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
lancer 1.6 cvt