New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    the monster mud eater L200

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Have you seen the L200 video on youtube that went on a trans continental voyage?
    iam3739.com

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    drey bi da hi lux yong truck na yon?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Nope... Yung Hilux sa North Pole yun. Meron din mga Mitsubishi na ginagamit pang tour from Europe to Asia (ex. France to China), Australia, NZ, etc. then coming back.

I saw a forum that discusses this one. Puro Mitsubishi ang mga owners tapos mahilig mag tour around the world. Mostly L300 ang gamit kasi kinonvert as camper van. They discuss different things like air cost fare, ship fee etc etc. and most especially modifications and equipments for the trip.
    Last edited by drey; September 23rd, 2007 at 08:22 PM.
    iam3739.com

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Lufet talaga basta Mitsu!

Oh yeah baby, the previous Strada can really take a beating. No Roads? No Problem!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Cool..tindi talaga ng pick ups ng Mitsubishi.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis Raines View Post
    Lufet talaga basta Mitsu!

Oh yeah baby, the previous Strada can really take a beating. No Roads? No Problem!
    Yep, may fleet ng mga bakkie's sa South Africa na puro L200 working in the mine. Base model pang workers tapos yung top of the line variant na L200 ang pick-up ng mga visitors having a tour sa minahan. Now, that mining company is planning to invest for a fleet of New L200's.

They have 18 L200's and 2 Pajero's.
    The owner of the mine owns one Pajero and the other Pajero is for his wife.
    Last edited by drey; September 23rd, 2007 at 08:35 PM.
    iam3739.com

ang lufet! iba talaga ang 4x4 ng mitsu...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    Nope... Yung Hilux sa North Pole yun. Meron din mga Mitsubishi na ginagamit pang tour from Europe to Asia (ex. France to China), Australia, NZ, etc. then coming back.

I saw a forum that discusses this one. Puro Mitsubishi ang mga owners tapos mahilig mag tour around the world. Mostly L300 ang gamit kasi kinonvert as camper van. They discuss different things like air cost fare, ship fee etc etc. and most especially modifications and equipments for the trip.
    ok thanks for the info, pero di ko pa nakikita yong sa mitsubishi. grabe pala talaga tong mga strada na ganto ginagawa palang mud eater sa uk?hehe super tindi talaga ng truck na yan, very cool!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    now thats what you called a truck! world class talaga ang L200 ma pa on and off road.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
L200 in action in the UK mud