New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Assuming that Mitsubishi Phils. still has a couple of Gen 2.5's left, will their prices drop?

The original price was 1.55M

After E-Tax 1.7M

Pwede bang mabalik sa old price or at least cheaper than 1.7M?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Go 2003 second hand. Its gonna be way way cheaper.

Seeing the prices of the Gen3, i doubt if mumura pa ang gen2.5 even if its "new old stock". ang layo kasi ng gap ng price eh, unlike with other cars, kaunti lang price diff between the old and new models.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got my "new-old-stock" Besta for Php 399k back when Bestas were in the almost Php 700k range. My brother got his Sentra A/T for around Php 580k (original price was also closer to 700k if it was not NOS status).

Yes, the prices will drop. But as to how much is everyone's guess. Remember, Pajeros are sought after not because they are the newest or they are the best. They are sought after even if only for the 'PAJERO' name itself. IMHO, prices of NOS Gen 2.5's will not really drop significantly. Most buyers really won't mind what vehicle the badge is on. A Pajero is a Pajero is a Pajero.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hahaha! Even a Patrol is a Pajero. (private joke)

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks for the input guys.

I'll give them a call tomorrow and see....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    dont hold your breath bro. If ever the prices would go down, its not gonna be anytime soon. The whole rationale behind the price drop of NOS units is the fact that they want to dispose the old units, whose newer generation replacements are similar in price. since merong 700+ thousand na difference sa presyo ng gen 2.5 and 3, malabong mangyari yon.

but do keep us updated, in any case

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I don't think you can just call them up to ask if they have any old stocks left. You have to wait until the GEN III's are in the showroom for the GEN 2.5 to acquire N.O.S. status. Then you visit the dealer and the dealer will call up the plant (I think) to ask if they have left overs.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I see.

Btw, nice sig, PK ;)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Please buy me a Patrol (you know.... the Pajero recovery vehicle??).

hehehehe :D

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Meron pa kaya binebenta sa mga casa ng blister fender? magkano kaya kung meron? bumaba kaya price nito dahil lumabas na yun bago model? magkano kaya yun 2nd hand nito?(4x4 saka yun 4x2)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Just wondering, how much will the Blister fender pajero cost?