New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2009
    I've been searching all over the net and couldn't find an answer. I hope people here can help

I'm driving a lancer MX with invecs II. The problem is that the sports mode doesn't work anymore. No problem pag nasa drive lang so I think there's no problem with the electronics. It shifts normally and I notice that it still learns my driving style. Yung sports mode lang talaga ayaw na gumana.

May naka-experience na ba nito? May ma recommend ba kayo shop na kaya gumawa nito?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    first time i heard of that bro.... ano sabi sa casa?

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Before holy week ko kasi dinala sa casa. half day sila the next day so sabi baka di matapos kaya inuwi ko muna. Pero baka kasi mahal sa casa kaya naghahanap ako ng alternative.

May similar problem sa net kaso ibang kotse. May pinalitan na magnet. Sana ganun lang sira para hindi gano magastos.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If it still shifts, it might be a busted relay or switch.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    May 2009
    I hope ganun nga lang sira and sana madaling matrace yung problem.

Do you think kaya sa labas 'to o casa ko talaga dapat ipasok?

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by melt View Post
    I hope ganun nga lang sira and sana madaling matrace yung problem.

Do you think kaya sa labas 'to o casa ko talaga dapat ipasok?
    ipasok mo na lang sa casa para sigurado...

and post mo dito result ng gawa sa casa including the diagnosis and how much inabot. my wife drives a gsr with the same transmission system, para alam ko na gagawin if ever mangyari yan sa kanya.

Thanks in advance

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    IMO for now, pa quote ka sa different casa how much abutin. dami namang casa and they can test it agad basta wag mo iiwan at least.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Siguro nga pasok ko na lang ulit sa casa. Baka sa Saturday. Post ko dito kung ano makita nila.

The thing is, wala talaga ko makita sa net na same problem ng sakin (at least yung mitsu). Considering matagal na may invecs and ako pa lang may ganitong problem, reliable sya .

Malas ko nga lang ako nasiraan.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Well... I know a couple of people who've broken INVECS systems... though one of those was where the driver shifted into reverse at speed... ...the major issue with INVECS is the amount of electronics involved... the GSR has more computer boxes than any of its competitors... which makes it expensive to fix after a flood.

If it's a solenoid problem, chances are, it's easy to fix, so you won't find much about it on the net... you could try finding sites with forums for the Mitsubishi Mirage, as that's what the GSR was called in the US.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    if i remember right there is a separate fuse for the invecs ii manual mode. not sure since i sold my lancer already but i think there are 2 fuses. try mo check the fuse box on the driver's side kick panel, there may be 2 separate fuses for the transmission there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
invecs II sports mode problem