New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Guys,

Just bought 2nd hand strada.. i would like to ask how's the intercooler fan can be turned on because i notice that the intercooler fan is not running. Is there a switch that can be turned on?

I am sure that the intercooler fan is working because i tested it directly to the battery.

Thanks,

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The fan might be dead already if it wont work when directly hooked up to the battery.

AFAIK, it uses a DENSO motor. Same as the one used in the auxillary fan.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    The fan might be dead already if it wont work when directly hooked up to the battery.

AFAIK, it uses a DENSO motor. Same as the one used in the auxillary fan.

Sir Otep,

It is working when i directly hooked it up to the battery but its not working when i plug it in the socket. i have checked the fuse and no fuse is busted.
    I can't find the switch for the intercooler fan.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    the intercooler fan will work when the engine tempereture reaches a certain point. Try driving the strada 1st then before shutting down see if the fan is working if the fan is still not working maybe the sensor is busted.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    already fixed th problem, busted sensor, had this replacd at mitsu casa. thanks for reply!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by katsudon_ph View Post
    already fixed th problem, busted sensor, had this replacd at mitsu casa. thanks for reply!
    how much did it cost you ?

Intercooler fan for strada