New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    to each his own lang yan. let the owner do the things he wants to do to his car. its not our business.
    ^ +1

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    i htinks it's just ok to say na hindi natin type. di naman siguro maooffend agad yung owner. ok lang din naman kung yan gusto nya. sa kanya yung car.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    whoa! astig yung ride nya ha? 1989 Mitsubishi Lancer EL, at least malapit na sa AE86.. yan siguro new ride ni Takumi Fujiwawa.. malay nga natin naka 4G63 yan.. balita ko kasya daw 4G63 sa ganyang lancer eh.. hahaha.. looks can be deceiving..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    to each his own lang yan. let the owner do the things he wants to do to his car. its not our business.
    A modification as radical as that was certainly done not out of functionality, but the mere need to be noticed. As such, the owner deserves every reaction that his stunt elicits, whether positive or negative. Gusto niyang magpapansin, let him live with the attention.

While he has every right to indulge his delusions, other people also have the right to react accordingly. :D
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 1st, 2008 at 04:17 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Anybody here knows how to read Japanese? Ano kayang nakasulat dun?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^I am very RICEY! No seriously I don't know...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by theveed View Post
    ^ +1
    + 2

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Anybody here knows how to read Japanese? Ano kayang nakasulat dun?
    Its says "Indy Plug".

9. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    hahaha Initial D fan din ako, kanya kanyang diskarte nga siguro :P sorry noob lang ako sa forums, ask ko lang, meron ba dito gumagamit ng japan import cars? kagaya ng mr2, s14, skyline ganun, mahirap ba magmaintain ng mga ganitong klaseng cars, like parts and service for example?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    I understand kanya kanyang trip yan, ofcourse nothing against the owner... but... let's all admit it this is like a scene in a Initial D spoof. Naku, I hope I would not come across this dude in the road sorry but i'll probably laugh talaga.

Quote Originally Posted by jasjasbinks View Post
    hahaha Initial D fan din ako, kanya kanyang diskarte nga siguro :P sorry noob lang ako sa forums, ask ko lang, meron ba dito gumagamit ng japan import cars? kagaya ng mr2, s14, skyline ganun, mahirap ba magmaintain ng mga ganitong klaseng cars, like parts and service for example?
    Ah you like Jap performance cars ei, are we talking 2nd hand directly from Japan? Anyway, to answer your OT question the answer is a big No as long as you have the money to maintain the car, and the necessary sources to acquire parts not available locally. The swift MR2, the track bred Silvia, and the legendary GTR?! gaganda nyan! ;)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Initial D wanna-be (with picture)