New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I am having problems on removing the antenna of my Lancer EX 2010. I almost removed the plastic but I cannot remove it totally. I can barely see that it has a screw under it, im not sure but all I can see is a steel like thing on the middle of if.

I am removing it because I did'nt use the radio, and I play music on my AUX instead, I am also installing a Shark Fin.

TIA! More Power!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by arvie1 View Post
    I am having problems on removing the antenna of my Lancer EX 2010. I almost removed the plastic but I cannot remove it totally. I can barely see that it has a screw under it, im not sure but all I can see is a steel like thing on the middle of if.

I am removing it because I did'nt use the radio, and I play music on my AUX instead, I am also installing a Shark Fin.

TIA! More Power!
    if you really are convinced that you will never have to use that radio, and it pains you to see that antenna everyday, my advice to you is to bring it to a professional. you might even get a few bucks selling the item to him..
    gosh, and we have a great radio soap every monday to thursday, 2 pm to sawa..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by arvie1 View Post

TIA! More Power!

If you want to have the looks of evo 10 i suggest to you no to remove
    the antennae and by the way vortex generator is not that thick
    so you can put the vortex generator
    without removing the antennae

How to remove antenna on my Lancer EX 2010?