New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    When idling, the tranny makes an irritating sound, pero pag tinapakan mo na ang clutch, nawawala yung ingay. bago na lahat ang release bearing, pressure plate and clutch disc ko. And it turns out na may deformation and clutch fork. How it got that, I don't know.

Upon checking with ATCO, confirmed na iba pala ang clutch fork ng subic paje compared sa local.

I'm also considering replacing the whole tranny kasi may kalog na rin ang center shaft.

Can anyone point me to a store who sells surplus 4d56 tranny and parts?

Mas mainam din nga pala kung local na 4d56 tranny para easier ang parts if they breakdown in the future. Kung may alam po kayo, help naman. According kay JGA22BO, it will require some relocation of the starter pero doable naman.

Any inputs much appreciated!!!

Thanks and Happy New Year to all!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    pahabol, manual tranny nga pala ito.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    aewagon,

Anong makina ng paj mo? Gas or diesel? I'm experiencing the same problem with my paj but mine is 2.6L gas. However, I haven't had the chance to have my pressure plate, release bearing, and clutch disc checked...pero kala ko yung nga yun! But what we do, pina palagyan ko lang ng gear oil na mas higher grade..m not sure wat grade though tanong ko sa mechanic..pero nababawasan ang ingay...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bring it to afrasay cousin freddie
    or yung paj expert sa multi national village.

mods paki look up naman sa search engines ninyo.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ka ata pwede magpalit ng tranny basta basta. Kasi nakakabit ang transfer case mo dun. Iba ang orientation ng transfer case ng LHD sa RHD.

Yung shift fork nasisira iyan if you keep forcing the shifter or if you drive with one hand on the shifter all the time.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Otep, yung kamay ko hindi sa shifter nakapwesto. nakahawak siya sa mas malayo pang area towards the right pa... dun ba sa may gawing gitna ng front passenger..... ehehe....
    If i can't change to an LHD tranny, then ok rin lang with me if RHD na surplus tranny. Meron ka bang alam na nagbebenta?

Nicoboy2, 2.5 diesel yung sa akin. We also changed the oil to a much thicker one but to no avail. The sound is still there.

Kimpoy, yup, it's Joseph aka JGA22b0 from Multinational ang nag-diagnose ng tranny ko.

Guys, any other info is much appreciated!

Tenks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i have that same prob. with my tranny a long time ago,then we found out that na wasak ibang ipin ng gears ko.i change my whole tranny and the transfer case to local ones.got them from cebu.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ang best thing to do is get an LHD transmission and an LHD transfer case.

Pero iba ang pwesto ng shifter ng LHD T/C. Nasa right side ng main shifter ang T/C on LHD manual transmissions.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ey nikko, was it easy to source the tranny in cebu? or tyempuhan din?

10. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Oo nga Otep, meaning it would also requre modification of the center console tama b?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Help: Problem with Paj 3dr Subic Gen2 Tranny