New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    hello Newbie here! I just wanna ask you guys where would you go if you wanna restore your ride to its new brand beauty( full auto detail, mags restoration , full engine tune up and removal of unwanted noise ex: kalansing at kalampag). i'm planning on conditioning my lancer to be able to sell it at reasonable price, so i can buy a new ride(advie or xwind).

also would also like your price estimate on my lancer (black glx mt 2006 110kmilage) assuming that i have done the all conditioning. all stock no problem what so ever on the car interior,a/c, engine. not flooded.ty in advance!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazz_Up! View Post
    hello Newbie here! I just wanna ask you guys where would you go if you wanna restore your ride to its new brand beauty( full auto detail, mags restoration , full engine tune up and removal of unwanted noise ex: kalansing at kalampag). i'm planning on conditioning my lancer to be able to sell it at reasonable price, so i can buy a new ride(advie or xwind).

also would also like your price estimate on my lancer (black glx mt 2006 110kmilage) assuming that i have done the all conditioning. all stock no problem what so ever on the car interior,a/c, engine. not flooded.ty in advance!
    it's good to know previous owners like you would want to restore and fix their cars first before offering it to potential used car buyers!
    IMO, Not only that it will make your vehicle more marketable, it will surely peg for better price once you offer it. However, you can check mediums like sulit, buy & sell, carfinder so you may gauge your car's current fair market value.
    Some folks I know ask insurance companies and mitsu casas to compare the market value of their current vehicles!
    just my two cents chief!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    If i were you bro, sell it straight up nalang. Kung papagandahin mo pa yung oto before mo ibebenta, sayang lang. tatawaran lang yan ng buyers kasi eh. Siguro kung may halatang sira or kailangan ipagawa, kung mababa lang repair costs, ipagawa mo na para hindi nalang ma-haggle presyo ng car mo. Good luck!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazz_Up! View Post

Two places. An auto-repair shop for the mechanicals and an auto-detailer for the cleaning and polishing (assuming there is no dents and deep scratches on the car).

Mechanical repair, you can go to SPEEDYFIX.

Detailing, you can go to BIG BERT's.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Sir huwag nyo na po siguro pa general. D mo din kasi pede ipatong sa price yung magagastos sa repairs.

Pa detail mo na lang siguro sa ok na shop. Kung may ibang parts na need palitan, pede nyo naman pag usapan un ng buyer. May mga mabait na buyer na ok lang sa kanila na sila na magpalit kung may need man palitan. Pero kung ikaw ung mabait, madami na din need palitan kung 110k na natakbo. Tranny gear oil, thermostat valve, timing parts and seals, shocks, suspension parts, engine mounts. The list goes on...

help on my lancer 2006 glx mt