New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Eto nangyari:

Before, pag ini-start ko yung kotse ko, automatic nagla-lock yung mga pinto. One day, I asked one of my staff to bring it to a car wash. Pagbalik sa akin, napansin ko na hindi na nag-o-auto lock upon ignition. Yesterday, sinubukan ko gamitin yung susi para buksan yung pinto, I was trying to check if the alarm would go off, pero hindi.

I checked the manual, may sinasabing i-off ko yung "TOGGLE SWITCH" pero hindi ko makita kung nasan yun. Walang nakalagay sa manual kung saan sya located.

Hindi nag-a-activate yung alarm ko.

Yung kotse ko pala is a Muitsubishi Adventure GLS Sport 2002 model.

I need to find out kung paano ko sya maa-arm ulit with the alarm.

Patulong naman...

Thanks and God Bless!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron push button switch sa ilalim ng steering wheel sa may left most.........

malamang na disable nga yan sa car wash shop....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bluesman68::: San po ba kinabit yung alarm switch nyo? Sa casa or auto accessories shop? Kung hindi nyo makita yung toggle switch na dapat meron yan, ibalik nyo na lang kung san kinabit para maayos nila. Kung aftermarket alarms yan, talagang di nyo makikita sa manual ng sasakyan. Kadalasan electrician na ang nag-aayos kung san maganda ikabit ng nakatago.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    quick DIY take off the negative ground of the battery for about 1 minute then ma re reset yung alarm niyan sa default setting pag balik ng power.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The toggle switch is usually located underneath the dash driver's side. Just toggle it with the switch in the on position and it may solve your problem. Goodluck.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    One of the carwash personel must have toggled the valet switch to its on position. Code Alarm ang OEM ng Mitsu kasi. When the valet mode is enabled, the alarm won't arm itself when you press the arm key. Only the power locks will be engaged. All you have to do is just find that valet switch and turn it off. The valet switch is a toggle type and accompanies the other push button switch for programming.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    for my Mitsu. 2002 SS, it is located under the dash just beside the hood opener.

Tip: Is your alarm led [yung maliit na ilaw that goes red and green when armed] is located at the right side of the steering wheel near the radio? I think this was a bad idea by MItsu. I re-located it on the other side so you or the would be thieve could see properly the alarm led.

Doc Diesel

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi ata gagana yung toggle unless the ignition is in the ON position.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Thanks to all who replied.

Eto na ginawa ko:

I checked for any button just beside the hood opener, wala akong nakita...

I disconnected the battery, waited for several minutes, then connected the battery again...wala parin, di sya bumalik sa original setting... :?

Binaklas ko yung cover sa ilalim ng steering wheel to see kung merong toggle switch dun...wala akong nakita... :cry:

I tried calling up my sales agent...patay ang cellphone... :evil:

I tried calling up Diamond motors...ring lang ng ring ang phone...AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Naghilamos muna ako...baka sakaling ma-refresh ako at biglang makita yung lintik na toggle switch na yan.... :lol:

Update ko kayo ulit. :wink: ..

Again, thanks sa mga replies nyo...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Humiga ka sa sahig sa driver's side and look up (parang namboboso). You should be able to see it. I saw the one in my Pajero and I relocated it as well as the control box because most thieves know it's there.

Madalas kulay red ito and maikli lang (parang sili).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
HELP with Mit Adventure Alarm!