New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    ask lang po kung manganda yung mitsubishi grandis or anu yung mas magandang mpv?thanks

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    please search, may thread na po for the Grandis.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi07
    ask lang po kung manganda yung mitsubishi grandis or anu yung mas magandang mpv?thanks

toyota previa, peugeot 807, MB r-class

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    go for the grandis if you want performance... and its another date car of course...

for a really growing family... get the Previa.

but I like Grandis... Zoom zoom!!!

not the MB - looks like an elephant though!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    hindi ba masyadong mababa ang grandis?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mababa? Ride height is ok, height adjustable naman ang driver seats and the steering wheel too. Getting a more than comfy position won't be a problem. If you mean ingress/egress height, ok lang din and I'm quite sure your senior citizen family members won't complain. Careful sa humps when fully laden as you do tend to scrape concrete, the softly sprung suspension a factor here.
    Don't get me wrong though, I think its the only MPV/van/station wagon with independent suspension on all four corners. And it says a lot on how well it can handle vis a vis the Previa, Venture or the Peugeot 807, all with semi-independent rear suspension(correct me if I'm wrong).

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Uhmm...suggestion lang, get the Innova.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    of course, you won't get the extras ng grandis if you get even the fully loaded innova.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by miogimd
    Don't get me wrong though, I think its the only MPV/van/station wagon with independent suspension on all four corners. And it says a lot on how well it can handle vis a vis the Previa, Venture or the Peugeot 807, all with semi-independent rear suspension(correct me if I'm wrong).
    afaik, all monocoque (spell?) body vans have four wheel independent suspensions. that includes the previa, venture, town & country, grandis and serena.
    Signature

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    But of those choices, the Previa and Town and Country are more expensive, and the Serena is cramped (lovely engine, though... if you put it in a Sentra... ).

I prefer the Town and Country myself, nothing comes close to it in terms of kit... but servicing is more expensive than for the Japanese vans (especially considering that it's a V6), and those wonderful automatic sliding doors (the ultimate lolo-car accessory) eat up battery life like no one's business.

The Innova isn't a bad choice, but it's nowhere close to the Grandis and the others in terms of ride suppleness and handling or active and passive safety features (no ABS, airbags lacking, crash structure not Euro or NHSTA compliant). Still, it's a good van for the money.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
help about mitsubishi grandis