New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Good day mga experts! Napansin ko lang na hindi sensitive enough MMAS alarm ng advie ko ('10 GLS Sport). Tinatampal ko na yung windshield at sinisipa yung gulong pero wala pa ding tunog. Nag-aalarm lang kung binubuksan yung door while nakadeploy alarm. i tried adjusting the sensitivity of the shock sensor pero wala pa din desired effect. Eto po pic ng shock sensor: [/IMG]

located siya directly under the dashboard driver's side and directly above the brake pedal. May supposed LED light din sa may shock sensor, red and green, pero none of them lights up kahit naka-deploy na. Help please...

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    not sure about MMAS, pero yung sa Toyota kasi, central lock lang ang stock security system nila hehe kaya hindi rin tumutunog.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Maybe its time to ditch it. I think, alarms, when they start failing is irrepairable. Most are disposable.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Give this a try... have it checked by Winterpine since i believe they are the local providers for the Adventure's MMAS. Try searching for their address by backreading the Strada or Adventure threads for info. You can also get in touch with your dealer- i think the MMAS may have its own warranty considering you got the 2010 model. HTH.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    my bad. akala ko 10 year old model. hahaha 2010 model pala!

o nga, under warranty pa yan!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    my bad. akala ko 10 year old model. hahaha 2010 model pala!

o nga, under warranty pa yan!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Subukan mong pitikin yung sensor. pag hindi nag-blink, patingin mo na nga, pero pag nag-blink naman, siguro hindi lang ganon kalakas ang pagtampal mo. Subukan mo rin sa front bumper tampalin, yun yung pinaka-sensitive na part ng Adventure ko.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Thanks sa replies.

Try ko mga suggestions niyo mga sirs, at pag wala pa din improvement, isasabay ko na siya ipatingin sa dealer during my 5K PMS. Nasa 2.8K pa lang odo ko and yung sa "manhid" na alarm pa lang ang concern na nakikita ko.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    the alarm of advie 2010 is no good. my sister bought an advie 2010 last week their car was bulgarized and sad to say the alarm did not work since the bad people enter using the windows. add to the misfortune the mitsubishi people said that they don't have stock for the window and they have to pay for 4,500 as participation in the insurance claim. so what my sister did was she bought a replacement glass at aguila glass supply it only took them half day to install and only cost 1,800. today my sister install a new alarm system.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by annika View Post
    the alarm of advie 2010 is no good. my sister bought an advie 2010 last week their car was bulgarized and sad to say the alarm did not work since the bad people enter using the windows. add to the misfortune the mitsubishi people said that they don't have stock for the window and they have to pay for 4,500 as participation in the insurance claim. so what my sister did was she bought a replacement glass at aguila glass supply it only took them half day to install and only cost 1,800. today my sister install a new alarm system.
    Amen to that, the MMAS for the advie '10 seems good only for keyless entry and annoying carwash boys. I tried to nudge the bumper and even kick the wheel but no sound came from the alarm. I hope my insensitive alarm only has a minor glitch. Otherwise, the predicament of voiding my electrical warranty by installing a new alarm system will come into the picture. Advie GLS Sport '10 owners, please check the sensitivity of your alarm systems as well so we can compare notes and feedbacks. Thanks!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Help on '10 Adventure GLS Sport Shock Sensor