New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    somebody just had to do it to the Mitsubishi i. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by W phsssshhhhh R phsssshhhhh X
    http://www.wrxfanatics.com/index.php...pic=45922&st=0

Never mind the Mitsu-provided renderings we brought you earlier this month. Japan's Carview has been to the Mitsukoshi department store in Tokyo's Nihonbashi district, where the one-of-a-kind Mitsubishi i "Princess Kitty" special edition is on display.

True to the renderings, the Princess Kitty is a rolling tribute to the loveable Sanrio character. Pink paint, special decals, and a themed interior complete with kitty-shaped headrests are the car's not-so-subtle identifiers.

Later this week, a drawing will be held at the Mitsukoshi store to determine who gets the right to buy the car, which is likely the most interesting Hello Kitty collectible ever.

Head over to the translated Carview page to see the rest of their photo gallery....

2. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    lumabas lahat ng umagahan ko.:suka:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Pano ba ko makakasali dun sa raffle?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by missZ
    lumabas lahat ng umagahan ko.:suka:
    umagahan? WTF is that? ahhhhh, AGAHAN!!! nyahahaha

hayuf pink lahat pati mags

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    tapos na pala yung contest period. sayang. i wouldn't mind having one as well. :D

The one-off special will be displayed at the Mitsukoshi department store in Tokyo's Nihonbashi district from July 25th - 31st 2006. From the 25th to the 29th at 10:20 AM local time, interested buyers can register for the opportunity to buy the car. At 10:30 on the 29th, one name will be pulled and that person will be allowed to buy the car for ¥2,100,000 -- 200,000 of which goes to Japan's UNICEF. (For our American readers, that purchase price translates to a little over $18,200 USD.)
    http://www.autoblog.com/2006/07/07/t...ss-kitty-edit/

7. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    kulit nung isang comment!

2. Oh god.

The seats have ears.

Well, to bad Chrysler isn't sharing with Mitsu that much anymore... maybe Disney could have had the Colt "Mickey Adventure" or something equally creepy.

I'll hold out for the Badtz Maru Evo.
    at isa pa...

1. I see potential for highway-code enforcement here. Instead of traffic school, they should sentence people to two weeks driving one of these. (Especially H2 drivers... their heads would explode!)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^^^ :evillaugh

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    that car is ridiculous!!! :seeth:

wala bang Keroppi (sp?)New Beetle?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    nainspire ako bigla dun sa badbadtz evo. hehehe!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Hello Kitty Mitsubishi