New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Guys kamusta experience niyo sa Grandis? Okay ba? please give reviews here kasi I want to help out a friend decide kung ano car to buy and Grandis might be one of them....Thanks guys....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    wala pa rin bang comments? hehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    parang wala atang grandis tsikoteer hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    parang alterra? hahaha masmaganda naman ata ang looks ng grandis kaysa sa alterra hehehe sorry joke lang po...

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    oi ano ba wala bang naka grandis dito.... asan na ang mga mayayaman nating tsikoters>??? hehehe!!!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Based on my friend who did a review on it, nothing great and it understeers like hell.

I guess the Innova/Fortuner really killed it (even if they don't compete in the same class).

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Guys the grandis for me does not have to be great but it has to be good....simple lang naman yung gusto ng mom ng friend ko pero siyempre I don't want to recommend a car that's "palpak!" yung good okay na yon, it doesn't have to exceed expectations ayoko lang lemon at baka ako ang masisi in the future hehehe....pero vinj what did you friend say, was it okay? kaya I also want feedback from tsikoteers na may grandis kaso mukha ngang no tsikoteer owns one hehehehe....is this a sign? hehehehe

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    I see a Grandis halos everyday dto sa Greenhills area and unti-unti sha nag-g-grow on me esp since naging "family man" me recently. Tipong a car for 3-5 people most of the time but pwede gawing 7-seater easily para pag nagvisit parents pwede kami mag 1 car lang.

Haven't seen one up close but from the pics, mukhang elegant na sporty dating nya. At the same time, di sha masyadong malaki on the road unlike most 7 seater SUVs.

So curious me, anyone rides a Grandis or knows people who own one? Kamusta kaya sha in terms of performance, comfort, etc?

I know medyo mahal sha compared sa Innova n Fortuner but di ko ganu type Innova and masyado massive Fortuner for me. I wonder if may special deal ang Mitsubishi sa Grandis...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw the grandis kanina sa glorietta, ganda nung naka display hehehe

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    My mom got a grandis 2 months ago. It fits her current needs for a vehicle. I was only able to drive it once so far pero all I can say is that it has a very comfortable ride. Di sya matagtag for a van. Very responsive engine, it gives me power when I need it.. The the negative side mejo masikip sya sa 3rd row. Pero my mom does not mind it anyway since its just her and her driver most of the time.

Pasensya na at di ako magaling mag review. Its been a while since I've driven that car. I'll give it a try again this monday when I get back to manila.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Grandis Owners...How's your ride?