New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Hello Guys,

I'm new here sa tsikot.com forums. May I ask where can I download a GPS program for Lancer EX 2013 model?

Thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Not available for download for free ang GPS na ginagamit sa head units ng mga Mistubishi cars. If bibilhin siya sa casa I think nasa 6k+ siya, but I got some workaround done and I'm selling the exact cards (upgradeable) for just half the price. PM me for details

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    ^ Not true. Go to Inav.ph, download the map intended for your unit, then just copy paste. That's it! You don't have to shell out even a cent.

Genuine OEM

Then click Lancer EX 2011.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I think you are mistaken. The link only provides updates for existing GPS sd cards. If the method you are saying were correct there would have been no need to purchase it from the casa or Winterpine in the first place. This is assuming that the thread starter does not have the GPS card from the two sources right from the start. To be specific, the GLX models of the Lancer do not include the sd card needed for navigation.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    I think you are mistaken. The link only provides updates for existing GPS sd cards. If the method you are saying were correct there would have been no need to purchase it from the casa or Winterpine in the first place. This is assuming that the thread starter does not have the GPS card from the two sources right from the start. To be specific, the GLX models of the Lancer do not include the sd card needed for navigation.
    It looks like it is just to update the existing map (assuming you already have it installed), but in reality it is the full version of the GPS app, so you just extract it then copy over to your SD. Unless what you're selling is non-avt, which is also just a download away.

I know you know it, cuz that is exactly what you do to get the map, or it could be that you have another contact who supplies the card with the GPS app to you telling you what you are telling me-- then thank me cuz I told you how to get it directly.

If you like you can buy the SD card with the GPS app from me for 1k. That's even below half of your price.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    I'd like to ask if you have tried this method yourself, because I have and I am very sure that this method does not work.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie Anson Ng View Post
    I'd like to ask if you have tried this method yourself, because I have and I am very sure that this method does not work.
    Yes I have. That's what I'm using right now.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyds View Post
    Yes I have. That's what I'm using right now.
    Sir would you mind posting some pictures of your GPS using the downloaded version from Inav. I believe it will not work well and will have some distorted lines in the map just like what we tried on our montero or you can also share the specs of the SD card that you use and where did you buy the sD card. TIA

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyds View Post
    ^ Not true. Go to Inav.ph, download the map intended for your unit, then just copy paste. That's it! You don't have to shell out even a cent.

Genuine OEM

Then click Lancer EX 2011.
    madami ng sumubok nito para sa montero gumagana nga siya pero may mga distorted lines na lumalabas sa maps. kaya yung iba bumili na lang ng standalone na GPS pwede mo pang ilipat sa ibang ride mo

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    oo nga. natry ko na rin yan. sa una malinaw. pero pag naglagay ka na ng destination para inavigate, may mga linya yung mapa. imbes na makatulong ang gps, lalo ka lang maguluhan dahil sa distorted map

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast