New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hello peeps,

were do I go for my gen3 upgrades in banawe? good shops with good people

and where do I take it for a one stop audio set-up with pioneer head unit?

Uhm... safe naman don dba? (gulp).

please recommend your fav shops

SALAMAT

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    First of all, what kind of upgrades are we talking about?

Mickey's has had favorable reviews here and from the Kotse Audio Club guys. But that is not in Banawe. They also did my cousin's BMW. But I'm not sure about the exact location.

Garage Custom in Libis does Euro and JDM stuff for Pajero. They usually do GEN II's. Maybe they have GEN III stuff also. Check out their creations in the Tsikot Gallery.

Off-road and other outdoorsy stuff like snorkels, dual-battery systems, bullbars, suspension upgrades can be handles by reputable off-road shops like Ride Inc. and Armark. Ride is in Banawe, Armark in San Juan.

Btw, why are you limiting yourself to Banawe? There are also good shops in other areas like Araneta Ave. More parking pa and lesser bad elements.

Jaffas usually does the work on our vehicles when it comes to accessories and electricals. Sonny/Ben OK and GTD is where we source wheels and tires.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver
    hello peeps,

were do I go for my gen3 upgrades in banawe? good shops with good people

and where do I take it for a one stop audio set-up with pioneer head unit?

Uhm... safe naman don dba? (gulp).

please recommend your fav shops

SALAMAT
    kay mickey audio shop (09175299309) sa pasig sya not in banawe, dito safe ka di kakabahan sa place.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    ok, I'll take your word for it, guys....

I'll call mickey's for directions as well as check out the other shops. Is there a shop directory in tsikot.com somewhere? I'll try to look for addresses and phone numbers nalang.

kung wala, hehe.... papost nalang po.

thanks guys, you've been very helpful. you also helped me decide on which gen3 (gas or diesel) to get. Gas won. hehe....

btw, I'm going to pagudpod this holyweek! so no mags upgrade here might go offroad like I did in baguio. hehe....

salamat

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ypu can buy your HU in banawe and the rest of your setup if you plan to have the sub seps amp combo sa ibang shop like mickeys or mach2 ok dun.

Sa banawe usually you can compare the prices and get the best deal for HUs. Try mo C3 Audio or Nihhon

6. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    already have a pioneer deh 7550 as stock bro so I'll work around it nalang

I need to get these all done as well as paint my dashboard to mat metallic before holyweek! para masarap travel

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Oo ngapala stock 7550Mp na sa Gen3 Paj. Don't rush your sound system.. holy week na next week masyado maaga yun para kumpletuhin mo lahat. But if you have the money by any means why not :D

Pero better have a working budget first tapos ask around kung ano fit sa budget mo and you can always try to audition setups first before buying para at least napakinggan mo na medyo alam mo na what to expect sa sound

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bad driver
    ok, I'll take your word for it, guys....

I'll call mickey's for directions as well as check out the other shops. Is there a shop directory in tsikot.com somewhere? I'll try to look for addresses and phone numbers nalang.

kung wala, hehe.... papost nalang po.

thanks guys, you've been very helpful. you also helped me decide on which gen3 (gas or diesel) to get. Gas won. hehe....

btw, I'm going to pagudpod this holyweek! so no mags upgrade here might go offroad like I did in baguio. hehe....

salamat
    Eto po yung list ng tsikot recommended shops:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756

Kaw pala yung GenIII gas vs diesel guy!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yeah that was me

I added all the votes.... plus my vote which is worth 20 points. hahaha. so there, Gas.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    u might also try beyond horizon sa west avenue lapit na sa edsa. they have pajero gen2 n 3, lc80 n 100 n 90 series accessories. mga stuff for the inside and out. take note orig. not fake.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
going to banawe with gen3 pajero