New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    pansin ko parang mahina ang headlights ng pajero... kapag may street light nawawala na ang ilaw..

calling all gen 2.5 pajero owners, ganito din ba headlights nyo?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what bulbs are you using now? originals or the super white HID wannabe's

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    the bulbs are originals...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    change high wattage bulbs and have it relayed.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm using OEM bulbs with the glass (and not clear lens) headlamp housing. Ok naman ang performance kahit tinted ang windshield (3M magic neutral).

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    I upgraded mine to 90 watts. the oem is kinda weak for me bec I have tinted front... panther medium. don't forget the relays.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    sir, try nyo check ang headlight aim nyo muna. dati, i posted a thread na wer to look for oem foglights kac parang mahina nga yung illumination ng pajero namin. pero nung nalaman ko na sobrang mahal, i checked sa web kung pano mag check ng headlight aim. wen i finally got a diagram on how to focus my lights, it turned out na both headlights wer aimed 2 much 2 d right.dis is y d driver's side of illumination was very weak. ang sobrang liwanag ay yung mga puno sa right shoulder ng NLEX. i jst adjusted both lamps more 2 d left using d diagram i found and d results wer ok. try dis link:
    http://dave.maisenhelder.net/bmw/headlight_aim.htm

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    change to raybrigs :D same wattage, high output. all weather pa

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I seem to find those "clear" or crystal headlights to be weaker then the opaque/glass ones IMO...

You could try toying with the adjustment then add na rin relays and real 90/100w bulbs (not the 55/60 with 90/100 outputs)... it'll be cheaper in the long run. Also, have a good electrical shop do the jopb para sure... i've already experienced bad relay/rewire setups and its really a hassle, especially since you'll usually find out about the problem at night when you're in need of the lights.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    or you can buy the IPF relay harness, yung orig ha. para sure and the warranty on your vehicle will not be void. may sticker yata mga witsu na void ang warranty pag tampered ang wires.

Gen 2.5 pajero, weak headlights?