New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 939 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    hold off on buying the fortuner for now! - this is the new montero sport a.k.a. triton g-wagon - unfortunately they are only showing the side profile but it looks interesting - design influences from of course the current strada and the rear looks similar to the outlander's - actually looks like a daddy outlander - which is a good thing IMHO.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    may naka display na ganyan sa Mitsubishi Quezon Av. nung April.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is interesting. The more, the manier... options, that is.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted
    design influences from of course the current strada and the rear looks similar to the outlander's
    Reminds me of how Isuzu designed the MU-7/Alterra around the Rodeo/D-Max platform.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by boosted View Post
    hold off on buying the fortuner for now! - this is the new montero sport a.k.a. triton g-wagon - unfortunately they are only showing the side profile but it looks interesting - design influences from of course the current strada and the rear looks similar to the outlander's - actually looks like a daddy outlander - which is a good thing IMHO.
    click on the link to see a more accurate impression:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/attac...8&d=1193151570

what i have posted sa strada 2007 thread:
    hello, click here for the Strada based wagon!-

http://www.autoincar.com/wp-content/...on-2008-cg.jpg

"The next Mitsubishi Montero sport is a name of Usa and European market nor like G-wagon for thailand and asean market what was built derivable on Mitsubishi Strada light trucks platform just line-out canceled 2 years ago when The all new revolution light truck “Triton” has launched to Thailand is the first world premier locations.The thai customer both ever use G-wagon or want suv built on light truck platform to demand MMth produce The next Generation of G-wagon in as soon as possible .MMth heard all their comment and information customer to hide for this new G-wagon them projects.

Some information of 2008 G-wagon is confirmative to tell for www.autoincar.com reader only that this data please see below

- The frontend looks same as Triton head but adjust some part little bit i.e. Headlamp to notch of bottom lighting shape alike outlander,Bumper looks more sporty.
    - The tailbody from rear doors to tailgate looks like 2008 Toyota Highlander very much
    - It wiil be built on Triton chassies
    -Timing lauching is Q2 2008 or Bangkok Motor show 2008 the first in Thailand

it seems to be that the text from autoincar.com has been translated from some online translator like google babelfish. thai people have been waiting and waiting for their PPV to come alive. i think..."

any more delaying tactics from mitsubishi thailand and philippines will freak all of us out!

"Our PPV (new G-Wagon) product will arrive in the third quarter of 2008 or early 2009 after we introduce a minor-change pick-up. I know our dealerships are not happy, but I have asked them to be patient."
    -INTERVIEW / MICHIRO IMAI with Bangkok Post's ALFRED THA HLA 10/5/2007

tsikoteers, any more pictures??? thanks.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    may naka display na ganyan sa Mitsubishi Quezon Av. nung April.
    don't think that's possible since this model has not yet been introduced even in foreign markets.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Kailan naman kaya dating nyan dito?

--------------------
    "It's not fun to own a LEMON"

Think twice before you buy a HYUNDAI.:furious:

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Outie/Strada pa rin!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    I think gusto munang palakasin ng Mitsubishi ang sales ng Strada-Triton before introducing the new Montero Sport-G Wagon....

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nice! Para may kalaban na yung fortuner. sana mura para may laban!

Page 1 of 939 123451151101 ... LastLast
New Mitsubishi Montero Sport [ARCHIVED]